Tuesday, August 13, 2024

WEEK OF 08/12/2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 5 - WEEK 11

MONDAY, AUGUST 12, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Push

Pretty good, even though I really wasn't into it when I started. I forced myself to get involved by increasing my reps on a few moves. That seemed to work.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 353; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Heart, Lungs, Legs

My worst workout in a long time, maybe this entire round. I just tolerate this one to begin with. Sometimes I just shut my mind off and take it one move at a time, and I'm OK. Today, I had a lot of things banging around in my head, so I wasn't in the mood. Moving on.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 289; Avg Heart Rate: 96.


WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Whose Got Your Back

As usual, I went at this one pretty hard. Weights and reps were the same as last time. I saw no need to increase things today, Good workout.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 274; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


THURSDAY, AUGUST 15, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

Pretty much as usual on this. Nothing exceptional, but I do like that it's short. 

Start Time: 9:25 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 89; Avg Heart Rate: 106,


FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, Hold

I played golf in the morning, came home to do this beast, the had to run out to a fantasy football draft. Despite the commotion, the workout went OK.

Start Time: 4:00 pm; Workout Time: 71 minutes; Calories Burned: 478; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


NOTE: I took a break here. I was helping a friend move and having fantasy drafts, so I really wasn't able to get a lot of time for the workouts without compromising things. I decided to take a week off and complete the week starting next Saturday. I forgot to do that and did both remaining workouts the following Sunday. I'm almost done with the round. I didn't want to go two weeks off or just ditch the rest of the round. I've never done that.


SUNDAY, AUGUST 25, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Cardo

Poor workout. I just couldn't move fast.

Start Time: 6:05 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 284; Avg Heart Rate: 100,


SUNDAY, AUGUST 25, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Crunch Town

I did this right after I finished Flash Cardio. I haven't done back to back in years. It went OK, but my abs were really burning.

Start Time: 6:55 pm; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 123; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

I forgot to weigh myself on the 18th, so the numbers below are from August 25th.

WEIGHT: 161.2 (-5.6 lbs from two weeks ago)
BODY FAT: 14.9% (-0,8% from two weeks ago)

I don't think I was eating a lot,


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

A bid disjointed, but I think I handled it well.



No comments: