Sunday, August 11, 2024

WEEK OF 08/05/2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 5 - WEEK 10

MONDAY - AUGUST 5, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Triple Trouble Challenge 

I really like this workout. I go pretty hard at it. I need to do Band Pulldowns instead of pullups, but I concentrate on my back muscles when I'm doing them. Today I did 32 pushups on each set and 16 Band Pulldowns.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 70 minutes;  Calories Burned: 317; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


TUESDAY - AUGUST 6, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Card Cardio 

Pretty good. Nothing exceptional, but I concentrated on what I was doing. My balance wasn't great.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 43 minutes;  Calories Burned: 250; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 7, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Shoulders and Arms Recharge

I increased my reps or weight on several moves. It went well and I didn't cheat myself anywhere.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 40 minutes;  Calories Burned: 323; Avg Heart Rate: 119.


THURSDAY - AUGUST 8, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Don't Skip Yoga

For some reason I was in a really good fram of mind once I got started. I did each move the best I could and took them one at a time. It was more relaxing than usual.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 67 minutes;  Calories Burned: 284; Avg Heart Rate: 95.


FRIDAY - AUGUST 9, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Primal Flow

As I've stated each time I do this one, I don't like it. I can't do many of the moves. I modify when necessary, but even have problems doing that, so it feels pointless and frustrating. However, I am doing something. I showed up and did what I could.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time:55 minutes;  Calories Burned: 356; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


SATURDAY - AUGUST 10, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Attack and Defend 

Enjoyed it. Again, my balance wasn't great, but I generally like this one. Love Pain in the Alice.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 329;  Avg Heart Rate: 105.


SUNDAY - AUGUST 11, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - The Power of Core

I think I did better on this today than I have in the past. Normally, I'm pissed off when I'm doing it because I don't like a few of the moves. Today I just did them.

Start Time:     Workout Time:     Calories Burned:     Avg Heart Rate:


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 166.8 (+0.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.7% (+0.5%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Last time doing these routines for the round. I finished up well on a lot of them

No comments: