Tuesday, July 2, 2024

WEEK OF 07/01/2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 5 - WEEK 5

MONDAY - JULY 1, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Push

I was feeling a bit weak going into it, but there was a few times I pushed myself to get a few more reps in than last time. Despite that, for some reason I just didn't feel like it was a good workout. It felt disjointed.

Start Time: 7:55 pm; Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 420; Avg Heart Rate: 124.


TUESDAY - JULY 2, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Heart, Lungs, Legs

This has never been one of my favorites, but it's been growing on me a bit lately. However, today it just wasn't clicking for me. I have problems jumping or moving my feet quickly and there is a lot of that here, so that doesn't help. Even Tony was getting annoying, which he usually doesn't for me. 

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 324; Avg Heart Rate: 99. 


WEDNESDAY - JULY 3, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Who's Got Your Back

A solid workout. I upped my weight on most of the weighted back moves from 30's to 35's with no real problems. 12 reps on those. I used 15's on the upper back / shoulder moves, again at 12 reps, and I did band pulldowns instead of pullups. 16 reps. 

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 332; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


THURSDAY - JULY 4, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

I needed something easier today, and this fit the bill.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 129 Avg Heart Rate: 92.


FRIDAY - JULY 5, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, Hold

I'm starting to not like this one simply because I think it's excessively long and really doesn't have to be.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 71 minutes; Calories Burned: 433; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SATURDAY - JULY 6, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Cardio

I was sucking wind on this one, almost to the point of making myself sick. I almost took a couple of unplanned  breaks, which would have been the smart thing to do, but I didn't. Dumb.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 292; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SUNDAY - JULY 7, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Crunch Town

Not a great workout. I was watching something on TV and played the workout on my tablet. I was going a bit faster than they were, just to get it done faster, but actually did some moves wrong, based on their description. Better than nothing, though,

Start Time: 8:45 pm; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 86; Avg Heart Rate: 90.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 165.4 (-1.0 lb)
Body Fat: 15.5% (+0.1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm still working hard at these routines. I'm really not mailing any of them in, and I am seeing and feeling some results.

No comments: