Monday, June 24, 2024

WEEK OF 06/24/2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 5 - WEEK 4

MONDAY, JUNE 24, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Triple Trouble Challenge

This is the start of the second three week cycle. This one might be the toughest and one of the longest of all the workouts, but it might be my favorite. I did 30 pushups on each set, and 20 Band Pulldowns, making sure I engaged the back on each one. That's 360 pushups and 240 band pulldowns. It went well. I'm proud of myself. I don't know why the calorie burn and hear rate numbers were so low, because I was working hard.

Start Time: 7:20 pm; Workout Time: 70 minutes: Calories Burned: 268; Avg Heart Rate: 93. 


TUESDAY, JUNE 25, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Card Plyo

I had to cut the lawn for an hour when I got home from work, then did this one a few hours later. I don't think I was too tired. The workout seemed to go well, and I actually felt a bit energized. I even did the burpees.

Start Time: 9:05 pm; Workout Time: 43 minutes: Calories Burned: 317; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Shoulders and Arms Recharge

I used the same weights I'd used the last few times. 12 reps on most moves. It's a good workout.

Start Time: 9:30 pm; Workout Time: 40 minutes: Calories Burned: 270; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


THURSDAY, JUNE 27, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Don't Skip Yoga

Not bad. Not great. Sort of down the middle. I'll always struggle with my balance, and some moves I didn't hold as long as they did. I also did the "Meathead" section faster than they did. It's a long workout, but I got through it.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 67 minutes: Calories Burned: 331; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


FRIDAY, JUNE 28, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Primal Flow

I don't like this one, but I did it to the best of my abilities, which isn't pretty, as I'm limited on my mobility. It certainly gassed me.

Start Time: 5:00 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes: Calories Burned: 3731; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - Attack an Defend

Business as usual. I got it done. Nothing much to say.

Start Time: 7:10 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes: Calories Burned: 300; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


SUNDAY, JUNE 30, 2024 - THE POWER OF 4 - The Power of Core

Another one I don't like, as there are several moves I can't do with the speed or range of motion they do. I muddled through it.

Start Time: 8:35 pm; Workout Time: 23 minutes: Calories Burned: 105; Avg Heart Rate: 95.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 166.4 (+.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.4% (+0.1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

These are some of the toughest workouts in the program, but I got through them. However, I am a bit tired, and a bit sore. I guess that means they are working.

No comments: