Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Maintenance - Week of 5/9/11

WEDNESDAY - May 11, 2011 - Kenpo Cardio Plus
============================================
Time: 41:54
Calories Burned: 485
Avg Heart Rate: 133
Max Heart Rate: 159

I haven't logged my workouts here for several weeks, and actually haven't done a workout for the last 12 days because I was sick, and wanted to give myself time to recover. Before that, I'd basically doing cardio workouts from P90X, P90X+, and some One on One's.

Today I got a great calorie burn from Kenpo Cardio Plus, perhaps my best ever. My heart rate really got up there, and stayed up there. I'm guessing it's because I haven't been working out for almost two weeks, so my body had to work a little bit harder. Nonetheless, it felt good to sweat a bit.

THURSDAY - May 12, 2011 - Fountain of Youth (One on One)
=========================================================
Time: 47:44
Calories Burned: 377
Avg Heart Rate: 110
Max Heart Rate: 138

Today is a special day for me. Three years ago today I started P90X. It's been a great journey, and one of the best decisions I ever made in my life. Literally, life changing.

Fountain of Youth is sneaky. It's basically 40 minutes of Yoga and about 8 minutes of cool down, but about 25 minutes in you are sweating like crazy. I like it as an alternative to Yoga X every once in a while.

No comments: