Monday, January 25, 2016

P90X3 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 13 AND FINAL THOUGHTS - WEEK OF 01/04/2016

FINAL ROUND-UP

After Week 5 I noticed I was just burned out and going through the motions. I needed to take a break, mostly mental. The plan was to take one week off to re-charge, but it turned into 5 weeks. I then re-started, and finished out the 8 remaining weeks. Nothing exceptional to note. P90X3 is a good program, but I find there is way too much emphasis on balancing and agility. Those things are important in fitness, but almost impossible for me to get better at, as much as I want to. In the end, the program frustrates me a bit, and I don't think I'm getting out of it what I should. My eating was poor again, as usual, so that didn't help with the motivation. I wouldn't consider the round a total failure, but it wasn't a total success either, and that's on me. I'll try it again in the future.

No comments: