Saturday, August 4, 2018

WEEK OF 07/30/2018 - P90X - ROUND 11 - WEEK 12

MONDAY - JULY 30, 2018 - P90X - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

I'm not sure how I feel about this workout. I like the shoulder and tricep moves, but not so much of the pushup ones, especially the moving pushups. Phil just cracks me up with his dry comments.


Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 278; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Max Heart Rate: 147.



TUESDAY - JULY 31, 2018 - P90X - Plyometrics


It went OK. Probably a bit better than usual, but sometimes it's hard to tell.


Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned; 434; Avg Heart Rate: 128; Max Heart Rate: 161.



WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 1, 2018 - P90X - Back and Biceps


I had dinner with a friend after work. She works out too (gym), so it made for some interesting conversation and comparisons as to what works for each of us. Hearing I looked good also was a bonus and added to some motivation. By the time I got home it was late, but I pushed my way through it. It would have been great to say it was a great workout, but it wasn't. I was just too tired. 


Time: 51 minutes; Calories Burned: 294; Avg Heart Rate: 125; Max Heart Rate: 146.



THURSDAY - AUGUST 2, 2018 - P90X - Yoga X


Not my best yoga workout. My balance really sucked.


Time: 92 minutes; Calories Burned: 156; Avg Heart Rate: 99; Max Heart Rate: 123.



FRIDAY - AUGUST 3, 2018 - P90X - Legs and Back


Last real "resistance" workout of the round. The leg moves went OK. I used 25's again on the weighted moves. The pullup  numbers were a little worse than last week.


Time: 59 minutes; Calories Burned: 309; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Max Heart Rate: 138.



SATURDAY - AUGUST 4, 2018 - P90X - Kenpo X


I kept putting this off during the day. I didn't eat well throughout the day and by the time I got around to doing it around 8:30 pm I was feeling really sluggish. I got though it OK, but I wasn't crisp.


Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 364; Avg Heart Rate: 115; Max Heart Rate: 155.



SUNDAY - AUGUST 5, 2018 - P90X - Ab Ripper X


I'm glad this one is done for the round. Even after all the years on doing Ab Ripper X, some of these moves really tax me, especially the Hip Rock and Raises, Pulse Ups, and V-Up Roll-ups, and they're back to back to back right in the middle of the routine. Lately I've been struggling with the Oblique V-ups on my right side, and they're right after the Roll-ups. Today I got in 50 Mason Twists but had to come down after rep 41, then finished up. This is a good routine, but some days it's harder than others.


Time: 16 minutes; Calories Burned: 63; Avg Heart Rate: 109; Max Heart Rate: 125.



SUNDAY WEIGH IN


Weight: 186.0 (+0.2 lbs)

Body Fat: 19.5% (no change)

Still not committed to the eating.



THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK


Last week of the "resistance" workouts, but I still have to get through Core Synergistics twice next week, and that has some resistance in it. As I said, I'm still not committed to the eating. I'm wondering what kind of results I'd get if I was. I think they'd be off the charts. I'm still excited about what I have accomplished though.  

No comments: