Tuesday, February 21, 2023

WEEK OF 02/20/2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 4 - WEEK 2

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 20, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Push

This is one of my favorite routines, but I didn't want to do it in the worst way. But I knew I would. And did. It went pretty well once I got going. I pretty much matched the reps and weights I had been using, with a few small increases. Obviously, I'm glad I did it.

Start Time: 7:15 pm; Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 446; Avg Heart Rate: 123.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 21, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Heart, Lungs, Legs

This hasn't been one of my favorite routines, but I went into it with a goof attitude, took it one move at a time, and did my best. I was getting off the floor a smidge, which felt good. My balance is still horrible, and I held onto a chair for two moves, but overall I was very happy with what I did/

Start Time: 6:15 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 399; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 22, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Who's Got Your Back

I did pretty much what I did last round, but a few less reps on a few moves. 16 Band Pulldowns, instead of pullups. 12 reps with 30 lb weights on most of the bent over back moves, which I do seated on a bench, and 12 reps with 15 lb weights on the shoulder moves. On the Combo move I go down to 20 lbs, and only got eight reps in. I'm fried by that point. My left hand does have a problem controlling the 30 lb weights, as I can't keep them level. They tend to slide back a bit. However, that's nit picking. This is a tough workout, and I got it done.
 
Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 377; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 23, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

My best yoga session in a while. I was relaxed going into it, and just took it moment by moment. 

Start Time: 6:20 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 135; Avg Heart Rate: 86.


FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 24, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, Hold

I say this every time I do this, but it's the one outstanding feature of this workout, and that is that it's very long. It always fries my legs and feet. I gutted myself through the second round.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 72 minutes; Calories Burned: 477; Avg Heart Rate: 106.

SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 25, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Cardio

My feet were feeling really sluggish. I wasn't moving very quickly and I couldn't get off the ground. I'd been feeling better with those things lately, so it was a bit discouraging, but then I realized I beat the hell out of my legs and feet yesterday, so I'm thinking that had a lot to do with it. 

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 280; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 26, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Crunch Town

It went OK.

Start Time: 6:50 pm; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 116; Avg Heart Rate: 95.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.6 (-0.8 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.9% (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm 14 days in, and all seems to be going OK.

No comments: