Monday, February 27, 2023

WEEK OF 02/27/2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 4 - WEEK 3

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 27, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Chest and Back Round Robin 

I was feeling a bit tired going into it. It's one of my favorites, but I was thinking about how long it was. I got it done, though. One move at a time.

Start Time: 7:10 pm; Workout Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 496; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 28, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Plyo 30/15

Not my best. My balance was really bad. I had on some thicker diabetic socks I'd bought. They're extremely comfortable, but may be too thick for me to feel the floor. Maybe not, but I was noticing it.

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 271; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 1, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Arms and Abs

I used the usual weights. I do straight Bicep Curls instead of the Heavy Curls because I don't like lifting heavier weights while bent over. The problem is they come after those High and Tight Curls, which wear me out for some reason. I reached for 30's for the Biceps, which I can usually handle, but quickly put them back. I picked up 25's instead, but only got 8 reps in. Something to work on there. The rest of the workout went fine. I'm definitely not dogging it, but am wary of going to higher weights in areas because I think I might hurt myself.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 333; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


THURSDAY - MARCH 2, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Power and Strength Yoga

I felt really good going into this, and felt like it would be one of my best yoga sessions in a while. I quickly found that my balance was going to be bad, and going through all those vinyasas and Warrior poses was going to get real frustrating in a hurry. I skipped one series of the "ladder" moves simply to calm down.  

Start Time: 6:50 pm; Workout Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 359; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


FRIDAY - MARCH 3, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Head To Toe

I was really tired when I got home, ended up taking a long nap, and got started a bit late on this one. I took it one move at a time and got through it.

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout Time: 56 minutes; Calories Burned: 320; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


SATURDAY - MARCH 4, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Kicking and Punching

I like this workout, even though it's a bit long, but today my balance was bad, so it was a bit challenging, and not as fun.

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 421; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


SUNDAY - MARCH 5, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Body Scan Meditation

I love this, and it's much needed. My mind wanders a bit more than it should, but it is relaxing.

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 57; Avg Heart Rate: 80.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 159.0 (+2.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.4% (+0.5%)

Not necessarily bad things, but I do need to keep an eye on it.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went OK, especially the strength ones. My balance was bad on the cardio and yoga ones, but that's the way it is. I need to relax a bit more. I', getting to stressed and annoyed at things.

No comments: