Monday, May 21, 2018

WEEK OF 05/21/2018 - P90X - ROUND 11 - WEEK 2

MONDAY - MAY 21, 2018 - P90X - Chest and Back

My body is still sore all over, so I wasn't looking forward to doing this one today. I got the 300 push-ups in again, just like last week, but I'm regressing on my pull-ups for some reason. I only got 26 in this week, as opposed to the 32 last week. I thought I was making real progress a few weeks ago, but I feel like I have no strength when doing them now. I'll just have to keep working at them.

Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 266; Avg Heart Rate: 117; Max Heart Rate: 142.


TUESDAY - MAY 22, 2018 - P90X - Plyometrics

I did something a bit fresh today. I log all my workouts. I write down my reps, weights, etc, as Tony always says. I've never done that with this workout. I just recorded my calories burned and heart rates. While doing it last Tuesday there were a few moves where I wasn't keeping up with those on the video, stopping to catch my breath a bit. So I made up a worksheet with all the moves and wrote down all the reps today. It'll give me some comparisons for the future and maybe a bit of motivation to increase my reps on those moves. Today's workout went pretty good. I petered out a bit on the 180 switches again. I'm also going with the two foot hops (Side to Side, then Front and Back) in place of the Left then Right Hot Foot moves. I have no bounce in my ankles, so the Hot Foots are just jarring my feet, ankles and knees. The Hops keep me moving, and they tire me out, so I think they're more effective right now.

Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 461; Avg Heart Rate: 117; Max Heart Rate: 162.


WEDNESDAY - MAY 23, 2018 - P90X - Shoulders and Arms

A pretty good workout. I increased my weight on a few moves and decreased the reps, and on a few others I increased the reps with the same weights as last week. I did 25 reps on each of the Side Tri Rises which is more than the 15 I started with last week. Small increments, but if I do a few of them each time I do this, it'll be nice increases.

Time: 60 minutes; Calories Burned: 363; Avg Heart Rate: 122; Max Heart Rate: 152.


THURSDAY - MAY 24, 2018 - P90X - Yoga X

Did OK today. Kept most of my flexibility from last week.

Time: 92 minutes; Calories burned: 243; Avg Heart Rate: 108; Max Heart Rate: 134.


FRIDAY - MAY 25, 2018 - P90X - Legs and Back

Everything went pretty well. I used 25 lb dumbbells on all the weight moves, and I did 6 more pull-ups than last week. Most of the soreness in my legs is gone.

Time: 59 minutes; Calories Burned: 305; Avg Heart Rate: 117; Max Heart Rate: 162.


SATURDAY - MAY 26. 2018 - P90X - Kenpo X

Another good workout. I worked up a really good sweat and the moves went pretty smoothly. I felt good all the way through, and really enjoyed it.

Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 431; Avg heart Rate: 128; Max Heart Rate: 178.


SUNDAY - MAY 27, 2018 - P90X - Ab Ripper X

Again, I felt good. Got through all the moves with no problems. Got in 50 Mason Twists, but took a small 5 second break after number 38.

Time: 16 minutes; Calories Burned: 50; Avg Heart Rate: 103; Max Heart Rate: 129.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 186.8 lbs (-1.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 19.6% (-0.1%)

Ate pretty good this week. Far from perfect, but pretty good.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went well this week. I'm a lot less sore than I was last week. I feel really, really good. Toned.

No comments: