Monday, June 1, 2020

WEEK OF 06/01/2020 - POWER 90 - ROUND 1 - WEEK 12

MONDAY - JUNE 1, 2020 - POWER HALF HOUR - Ab Burner

Better than the last two weeks. More so on the standing moves, where I wasn't dogging it as much. I'm OK on the mat moves, where I think most of the gains are. Those are more like an Ab Ripper X routine.

Time: 30 minutes: Calories Burned: 224; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


TUESDAY - JUNE 2, 2020 - POWER HALF HOUR - Thigh Trimmer

I'm thinking this might be the easiest of the Power half Hour workouts, outside of Stretch. I did OK today.

Time:30 minutes; Calories Burned: 254; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


WEDNESDAY - JUNE 3, 2020 - POWER HALF HOUR - Arm Toner

I got through it with a few well placed mini breaks. Same wights as last time. It's tough to increase weights at times because if you do, you run the risk of burning yourself out at the pace they're going.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 372: Avg Heart Rate:138.


THURSDAY - JUNE 4, 2020 - POWER HALF HOUR - Stretch

A good stretch. Nothing exceptional, but I do look forward to stretch days.The break is needed, especially mentally.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 194; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


FRIDAY - JUNE 5, 2020 - POWER HALF HOUR - Bun Shaper

I played golf today for the first time this year. I played really bad. My whole body was sore before I began. The heat and humidity was sneaky. I went through a lot of water and couldn't wait to get into my car and turn on the a/c. Once I got home It took me a long while to get into the workout. I wasn't at my best. When done, I just laid on the floor for about 30 minutes. I didn't even have the strength to roll up my mat. Pretty pathetic.

Time: 30 minutes: Calories Burned: 271; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


SATURDAY - JUNE 6, 2020 - POWER 90 - Fat Burning Express

Nothing of note. I was a bit better on a couple of the plyo moves because I knew what to expect and how he was counting. I still didn't use the ned ball, just because I didn't want to.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 286; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


SUNDAY - JUNE 7, 2020 - TONY HORTON - Ho' Ala Ke Kino

I put this one off until late. I just didn't feel like doing it. Even though this is pretty much a stretch routine, which I generally like, he has about eight minutes of high pace "Power Yoga" near the end, complete with two push-up with every vinyasa. Instead of relaxing, it's frenetic, and it tires you out quickly. This is my last time doing it this round. In the end, it is a good workout for a Sunday.

Time: 27 minutes; Calories Burned: 142; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 166.0 (-0.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 14.6% (-0.1%)

Once again, a new low.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm still in my deep, depressive funk. The Power Half Hour workouts, except for Arm Toner, aren't particularly hard, but I'm still getting sore, so I guess they're working. My body is getting real tired, especially my legs. Only one week to go.

No comments: