Monday, December 7, 2020

WEEK OF 12/07/2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - WEEK 11

MONDAY - DECEMBER 7, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Blood and Breath

I wasn't in a real good mood when I got home. Stressful day at work and I'm drinking way too much Pepsi again. I saw someone online say they didn't like this workout, so I guess that influenced me a bit. I read my notes on the last time I did it and saw it was 68 minutes and a bit "blah". I sat through the warmup then half assed the workout. It was boring, but I did the entire thing.

Start Time: 7:20 pm; Workout Time: 68 minutes; Calories Burned: 470; Avg Heart Rate: 103 . 


TUESDAY - DECEMBER 8, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Push

A good old school workout, which I like. I increased my numbers in a few areas.

Start Time: 8:250 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 318; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


WEDNESDAY - DECEMBER 9, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Punchin' and Kickin'

I really want to like this workout, and probably will once I get used to the moves, but for now it just feel a bit disjointed. Alice seems like she's a bit out of control on some of the moves. There's a few where she seems like she's kicking with the wrong leg, or maybe she's doing it right and Tony is off. Just a bit confusing and it takes away the flow a bit.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 279; Avg Heart Rate: 106 .


THURSDAY - DECEMBER 10, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Who's Got Your Back

I was feeling pretty good throughout the workout. I went a bit faster than they did, then watched as they finished up. I'm realizing I can probably do more pullups than I presently am, but my hands keep sliding off the bar. I need to do something with my grip strength.

Start Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 402; Avg Heart Rate: 109 .


FRIDAY - DECEMBER 11, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Heart Lungs Legs

I hated this the first time I did it. Today I just settled in and did the best I could with the moves as they came up. It was much more enjoyable, and I found myself actually liking it.

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 61 minutes; Calories Burned: 376; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SATURDAY - DECEMBER 12, 2020 - Power and Strength Yoga

My plan was to get this done earlier in the day, but that didn't happen. By the time I got around to it I just wasn't in the mood. I was bred with the routine and actually sat out a few of the moves. I wasn't angry or anything, and I didn't feel guilty about doing so, but there are only so many vinyasas you want to do.

Start Time:8:55 pm; Workout Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 523; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


SUNDAY - DECEMBER - 13, 2020 - 3 Speed Core Warrior

This went well. The only move I really have trouble with is the one where you're walking your feet back in forth while in plank. I just kind of leave my feet where they are and move forward and backwards from my elbows.

Start Time: 8:00 pm: Workout Time: 18 minutes; Calories Burned: 147; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.8 (-0.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.7% (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm definitely seeing some kind of results with this program. It's different enough from P90X that it's keeping things fresh.

No comments: