Tuesday, August 17, 2021

WEEK OF 08/16/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - WEEK 12

MONDAY - AUGUST 16, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Total Body

I hadn't done this one in a ong, long time. I pretty much held my own. Modified when we did jacks.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 337; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


TUESDAY - AUGUST 17, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Chest, Back, and Triceps

Who's Got Your Back was scheduled, but I've done that one so many times, and it's an hour, so I decided to do this shorter routine, which I've only done twice before. I beat my numbers on all twelve moves from last time, so I was feeling good.

Start Time: 8:50 pm; Workout Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 203; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 18, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Flash Card Cardio

My balance was bad today. I kept falling back on my heels during some moves and it was really throwing me off. On the rest I did what I could.

Start Time: 8:45 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 333; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


THURSDAY - AUGUST 19, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Shoulders and Biceps

Same idea as Tuesday. The hour long Shoulders and Arms Recharge was scheduled for today, but I've done it a ton of times. I opted for the 30 minute Shoulders and Biceps. Only 12 moves, but it's effective. On the Strip Set, I started with 30's and was able to get all eight reps in. Sometimes I can't.

Start Time: 8:45 pm; Workout Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 218; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


FRIDAY - AUGUST 20, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Attack and Defend

I don't get the full benefit of this workout because I'm constantly stumbling, and I can't go full blast. Otherwise, I think I'd really love it. I got though it today, but felt frustrated.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 318; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


SATURDAY - AUGUST 21, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Top to Bottom

I did this instead of yoga. I wasn't feeling real well today, with a bit of an upset stomach. I finally got around to doing this. I felt better once I had my workout clothes on, and the workout went really well. I was able to stretch more than usual, and it was very relaxing,

Start Time: 7:20 pm; Workoit Time: 39 minutes; Calories Burned: 192; Avg Heart Rate: 93.


SUNDAY - AUGUST 22, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Crunch Town

I almost considered skipping this again, as I did last week mut didn't want it to become an OK habit. Thw workout went as usual, which was pretty good.

Start Time: 10:10 pm; Workout Time: 25 minutes; Calories Burned: 101; Avg Heart Rate: 89.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 142.2 (-1.0 lb)
Body Fat: 9/3% (-0.4%)

I'm seeing my doctor on Wednesday for my Diabetes. Need to find out about the weight loss.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I changed some of the scheduled workouts to shorter ones, but still got in pretty good workouts. I'm 12 weeks into what I thought was a 13 week Beta 3 round, and I'm starting to get worn down. That's typical for me the last few years. Then I found out later in the day, he's added five more weeks to the schedule. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after next week. 

No comments: