Monday, August 23, 2021

WEEK OF 08/23/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - WEEK 13

MONDAY - AUGUST 23, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Primal Yoga 

Power and Strength Yoga was scheduled, which is over an hour. I haven't done yoga in over a month because I was getting so bad at it, and I couldn't figure out what to put on my feet. I'd been doing stretch routines instead, where I didn't have to balance so much. I opted for the 40 minute Primal Yoga routine and decided to try it in socks. It actually worked out OK. I was still slipping in them a bit, but managed my way through it. I was able to get into and hold most of the poses much easier than I had been. I didn't come out of too many of them early. I was even able to get into the Wrap on both sides for a bit. Overall I was pleased with myself and encouraged a bit. I thought I'd never be able to balance anymore, but this gave me a bit of hope that things might get better and everything isn't a lost cause.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 40 minutes; Calories Burned: 241; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


TUESDAY - AUGUST 24, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Who's Got Your Back

Seems like we're doing this one every week. The reality is that I hadn't done it for a month. It was scheduled last weekm but I swapped it out for a shorter workout. I didn't want to do that again. The workout went OK. I pretty much used the same weights and did the same amount of reps as the previous few times. I probably could have done more on a couple of moves.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 391; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 25, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Plyo 30/15

I couldn't jump much, so I did a kit of modifying.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 329; Avg Heart Rate: 96. 


THURSDAY - AUGUST 26, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Push

I had dinner with some current and ex co-workers, so I got a late start. I felt good going into it and did a pretty good job. The only move in this routine that I don't like is the Squat, Curl, Press, so I did that during the warm up to get it out of the way. Yesterday, I felt a sharp pain in my back almost near my arm pit while doing leg exercises of all things. I had forgotten about it, then it flared up again during the second move today. It doesn't seem to be limiting my mobility in any way, so I hope it's just a strain and not a torn something.

Start Time: 10:05 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 366; Avg Heart Rate: 108.

No comments: