Monday, August 2, 2021

WEEK OF 08/02/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - WEEK 10

MONDAY - AUGUST 2, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Plyo 30/15

Not even close to a good workout. I couldn't get my feet off the floor at all, which was depressing and led to me being not motivated to put much effort into it. I was pretty much just going through the motions. As I mentioned several times before, there is way too much talking between moves, which takes away any momentum you might have.This just added to my funk.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 307; Avg Heart Rate: 95.


TUESDAY - AUGUST 3, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Triple Trouble Challenge

I remember when I used to dread P90X Chest and Back. Now this one is one of my favorite Power Nation workouts. I like the cast, which helps. Bobby and Sean are jyst laid back and get the job done. I did 30 pushups and 6 pullups. I did 8 pullups last time, but I kept coming off the bar. Today I didn't come off the bar until the last two sets (Closed Grip), and that was because my grip was weak.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 63 minutes; Calories Burned: 389; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 4, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Flash Card Cardio

We do this one a lot, but I don't mind, because I kind of like it. I modify on the Jacks an Twister. Today I actually was able to get my feet off the floor a bit on the second set of Jump Shots and the Shuffle Jumps, so it is possible. Something to work on. May I can get some explosiveness back.

Start Time: 7:30 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 311; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


THURSDAY - AUGUST 5, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Arms and Abs

This is another one of my favorites. Bobby Stephenson is in it again, so maybe that is a reason. Or maybe it's because it's just basic, but effective  moves in under 50 minutes. I matched my numbers from last time, and even slightly increased the reps on a few moves. I had a lot of diabetic nerve pain throughout the day, came home and took a long nap, which helped a bit, then got into the workout, where I felt pretty good. I'm still working through all this.

Start Time: 9:30 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 299; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


FRIDAY - AUGUST 6, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Kickin' and Punchin' (with Alice)

Good workout. I worked up a bit of a sweat. I don't mind that it's short. Sometimes you need days like that to enjoy and recover a bit.

Start Time: 10:30 pm; Workout Time: 39 minutes; Calories Burned: 118; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


SATURDAY - AUGUST 7, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Top to Bottom

For now, I'm doing this instead of yoga, It's actually relaxing, unlike Yoga most of the time, and I've been having problems with my balance on a lot of the yoga moves.

Start Time:8:00 pm; Workout Time: 39 minutes; Calories Burned: 149; Avg Heart Rate: 95.


SUNDAY - AUGUST 8, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Crunch Town

As many times as I've done this one, I still feel it.

Start Time: 9:50 pm; Workout Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 110; Avg Heart Rate: 90.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 143.0 (-0.8 lbs)
Body Fat: 9.6%  (-0.5%)

I don't need to be losing anymore weight. Doctor said he's not concerned because it could be the meds. I just don't want to eat anymore because it's becoming a chore just figuring out what I can eat.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I still don't know what's going on with my body and that's a bit unsettling. I never feel really good.


No comments: