Wednesday, July 13, 2022

WEEK OF 07/11/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 12

MONDAY - JULY 11, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Arms and Abs

A good workout. I really struggled with the Bicep Curls, which I'm doing instead of the bent over Heavy Curls, which I don't trust. I only got in 6 reps with 25 lb weights. I can usually do better than that, but I think the sequence of this workout is causing it. The previous move is the high and Tight Curls, and I think doing those right before the Bicep Curls is fatiguing me. 

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes: Calories Burned: 327; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


TUESDAY - JULY 12, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Plyo 30/15

My balance was really bad, and I wasn't in the mood, which is a bad combination. My effort was about a 3 out of 10. 

Start Time: 9:05 pm; Workout Time: 57 minutes: Calories Burned: 229; Avg Heart Rate: 92.


WEDNESDAY - JULY 13, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Chest and Back Round Robin

As good as I felt the second half of last week, this week isn't starting out too good. My balance was horrible yesterday, and today I had no strength. I generally like this workout, and got all the usual reps in, but it was a struggle.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 57 minutes: Calories Burned: 445; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


THURSDAY - JULY 14, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Card-io

My balance was bad again today. I couldn't even start to jump either. My attitude and mood were OK. I had a few moments of real frustration, but just did what I could, and got through it.

Start Time: 8:35 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes: Calories Burned: 298; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


FRIDAY - JULY 15, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Shoulders and Arms Recharge

I felt very weak at golf this morning. I couldn't hit the ball far at all. When I started this workout I was thinking of going down 5 lbs from last time on a lot of the moves. I ended up not doing that, but the weights were feeling heavy. I'm glad I got it done, but I'm tired. Physically and mentally.  

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 40 minutes: Calories Burned: 380; Avg Heart Rate: 120.


SATURDAY - JULY 16, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

I think my body was tired. I cut the lawn mid afternoon, the laid down for a quick nap around 5:30, and woke up 4 hours later. Then I got this in. I wasn't real flexible. Still a bit tired.

Start Time: 10:25 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes: Calories Burned: 211; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


SUNDAY - JULY 17, 2022 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 155.4 (-1,2 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.0% (+0.4%)

Body Fat increase isn't good. Need to watch it.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Balance was really bad and my strength seemed to be not there, even though I got everything done..



No comments: