Monday, July 4, 2022

WEEK OF 07/04/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 11

MONDAY - JULY 4, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Who's Got Your Back

My mind has been a funk the last several days. I didn't want to do this, but knew I had to. Same weights and reps as the last few times, but it was a good workout, and it helped with the funk a bit.

Start Time: 6:00 pm: Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 377; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


TUESDAY - JULY 5, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Kickin' and Punchin'

I did the workout on my socks. No shoes. I'm finding my legs and feet don't tire as much that way, because it's less weight on my feet. My balance was OK. My legs and feet did tire a bit about two thirds of the way through, but I finished it through to the end.

Start Time: 8:00 pm: Workout Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 475; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


WEDNESDAY - JULY 6, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

Saw my doctor this morning for a general checkup, and all my numbers were good. I the cut the lawn when I got home because I had too. The grass grew really fast and it looked like crap. That took a bit over an hour, I then did this workout mid evening, and it was about as good as I'd even done on it. My balance seemed better. I'm wondering if it was because of the walking I'd just done while mowing the lawn. Either way, it felt encouraging.

Start Time: 8:50 pm: Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 248; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


THURSDAY - JULY 7, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Card Cardio

My legs and feet were feeling a bit lighter than usual. I got through this one better than usual. I even tried jumping a few times, and actually got my feet of the floor a bit once in a while.

Start Time: 6:10 pm: Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 276; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


FRIDAY - JULY 8, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Push

I played golf in the morning, and my legs and feet felt better than usual again. By the early evening I was feeling a bit tired, too a nap, and woke up feeling very sluggish. I kind of decided to not do the workout and not feel bad about it. Then, just before 10 pm, I decided to give it a go. It wasn't anything special, but I got it done. It certainly wasn't a waste. I increased my reps on a few moves, and did a few less reps on a couple others.

Start Time: 9:55 pm: Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 363; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


SATURDAY - JULY 9, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Pure Stretch

One of the longer yoga routines was scheduled for today, but I opted for this instead. I was only semi flexible.

Start Time:8:25 pm: Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 204; Avg Heart Rate: 91.


SUNDAY - JULY 10, 2022 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.4 (+2.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.6% (_0.2%)

I need to watch this. I've needed to put on weight, but it might be coming too fast. Need to keep the eating in check.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not too many things to say, but my feet seem to feel a little less swelled, and my balance seems a bit better. I'm trying to figure out the causes.

No comments: