Monday, July 18, 2022

WEEK OF 07/18/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 13

MONDAY - JULY 18, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Triple Trouble Challenge 

There is no Week 13 in the schedule, but I'm going to make up my own, because I'm used to 13 week rounds. I did 30 pushups and 16 Band Pulldowns today. No real problems.

Start Time: 7:20 pm; Workout Time: 70 minutes; Calories Burned: 487; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


TUESDAY - JULY 19, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Cardio 24

Kind of a shorter, easier routine than most of the others. I'm just trying to wind down the round. All went OK. I did get a bit winded, and wasn't able to do the burpees at the end.

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout Time: 26 minutes; Calories Burned: 183; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


WEDNESDAY - JULY 20, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Arms and Abs 

I was trying to figure out what to do today. I briefly considered Who's Got your Back because I hadn't done it in a while, but I did some back moves on Monday. I ultimately decided on this one, even though I did it last week, because it was one of the shorter routines, but it still has it's moments. I did increase my reps and/or weights on a few moves to make it interesting.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 354; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


THURSDAY - JULY 21, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

When I started, I kind of wanted to rush though it, but I eventually calmed down a bit, and finished it in a more relaxed state.

Start Time: 9:30 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 212; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


FRIDAY - JULY 22, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, Hold

This thing always fries my legs, and today was no exception. I can't go real low because of my balance, but I can still feel it. I held a 15 lb dumbbell for most of the moves, and held onto a chair for balance when I was on one leg. 

Start Time: 9:35 pm; Workout Time: 72 minutes; Calories Burned: 491; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SATURDAY - JULY 23, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Body Scan Meditation

I did this for the first time a few weeks ago and really liked it, so I decided to end the round with it, on a relaxing note. It did the trick.

Start Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 52; Avg Heart Rate: 78.


SUNDAY - JULY 24, 2022 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.4 (+1.0 lb)     (+3.2 lbs for the Round)
Body Fat: 12.9% (-0.1%)     (+1.2% for the Round)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Final week of the Round. I put the week together myself and think I did a pretty good job. Some tough workouts, and others not so tough. I'm tired and do need a bit of a break.


THOUGHTS ON THE ROUND

To be honest, I just went through the motions. I'm limited as to what I can do because of my health issues the last year, so I feel like I can't go all out. While I'm glad I got it done, I'm not feeling very accomplished. For the 13 weeks, I put on some weight and added a bit of body fat, but I'd been so low, I'm not sure that was a bad thing, and it's not something I'm concentrating on anymore. 

No comments: