Monday, September 4, 2023

WEEK OF 09/04/2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 6 - WEEK 12

MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 4, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - UBX

I don't mind this workout because they're really aren't any moves I dislike a lot, Still, it's tough and will wear you out, which it did today. I'm still a bit sore from yesterday's Shoulders and Arms workout, but I got through it all right. I used 15's on most of the tricep moves, and started with 25's on the Strip Set Shoulder Presses. 

Start Time: 4:05 pm; Workout Time: 60 minutes; Calories Burned: 452; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 5, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Synergistics: MC2

There was a lot of modifying and a lot of moves that weren't done with full range of motion. Some because I couldn't and others because I didn't want to because I was lazy or I'd be stumbling all over myself.

Start Time: 8:45 pm; Workout Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 377; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 6, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - V-Sculpt

This went Ok. I found myself doing a few more reps than usual on a couple moves. Pullups were done with the Pullup Assist.

Start Time: 8:05 pm; Workout Time: 56 minutes; Calories Burned: 399; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 7, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Yoga: MC2

I was a bit stressed from work and other things today. Had to stop a few times at work to de-stress. I did the first 25 minutes of this one and wasn't feeling well. I laid on my back for the next twenty minutes or so (roughly his second and third "parts"), then finished up the last 18 minutes. Not great, but I did what I needed to do.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 254; Avg Heart Rate: 93.


FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 8, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - P.A.P.

This is the last real "strength" workout of the round. It went OK. I did the "warmup" this time. Last time I had skipped it and felt a little regretful afterwards. I had to do a lot of modifying. I went side to side instead of straight up on the Plyo Lunges. I had my free hand on the floor on the Side Planks, but I did have my hip off the floor. I did the Plyo Pushups on my knees, and on the Chaturanga Plank Holds, I only used two balls in the front. I couldn't balance on all four. I used 25 lb weights on the front to back lunges, but they were ugly and not deep, because I couldn't keep my balance, I used 20's on the Pushup Side Rows, and those went OK. Overall, I did what I could, and was pretty happy with my effort.

Start Time: 7:35 pm; Workout Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 422; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 9, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Stretch and Recovery

I was impatient because it was long and I wanted to get it done, but the time went fast. I wasn't as flexible as I have been in the past, so my range of motion was a bit limited, but I didn't cheat, either.

Start Time: 6:55 pm; Workout Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 269; Avg Heart Rate: 95.


SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 10, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ARX2

I got through it OK.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 45 minutes; Calories Burned: 174; Avg Heart Rate: 90.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 155.8 (+2.8 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.7% (+0.3%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm starting to wear out quickly.

No comments: