Monday, March 18, 2024

WEEK OF 03/18/2024 - POWERSYNC60/MOTOWN EXPRESS - WEEK 8

MONDAY - MARCH 18, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength One

I was thinking of taking the week off because I'm mentally exhausted. This is affecting me physically a bit, also. I got home a bit later than usual from work, then jumped right into the workout. It went as usual, with the same modifications Overall, it was a decent workout.

Start Time: 6:30 pm; Workout Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 230; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


TUESDAY - MARCH 19, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Butt and Gut

Better than usual, but not by much. There is only so much you can do with this one. Maybe my attitude was a bit better. I realized there are really only two moves I really dislike (Inch Worm and Donkey Kicks), and they are over early in the rotation, in fact, back to back.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 208; Avg Heart Rate: 96.


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 20, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength Two

As usual. I think I might have increased my weight a bit on the last bicep move, but I'm not sure. It went OK.

Start Time: 6:40 pm; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 221; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


THURSDAY - MARCH 21, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Go With The Flow

I tried doing it in heavy socks without shoes. It worked a bit, but my socks always twist, or start to pull off when I'm doing downward dog. I'm constantly adjusting them. I also started off with a bulky sweatshirt, but took that off about a third of the way in, and finished shirtless. That actually felt good. Don't think I've done that since my P90X days.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 256; Avg Heart Rate: 96.


FRIDAY - MARCH 22, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Hiit Me Up

Strange day. Very, very cold outside, then started snowing later, and it affected me a lot for some reason. I crashed on the couch with a blanket when I got home and took several consecutive naps. Upset stomach too. I don't like this workout and kept putting it off with my not feeling well. I finally got to it around 10pm and really half assed it. I would normally say "at least I did it", but with my poor effort and attitude, that would have been stretching it.

Start Time: 10:00 pm; Workout Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 202; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


SATURDAY - MARCH 23, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Ancient Warrior

My motivation was up a bit today. Not great, but certainly better than the last few days. The workout went well. I still don't like the burpees, but got them done. Heart rate monitor wasn't charged. Forgot.
 
Start Time: 2:00 pm; Workout Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: ???; Avg Heart Rate: ???.


SUNDAY - MARCH 24, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Mindful Breath

Fantasy baseball draft today, which can be a bit stressful, because I'm running. The workout was relaxing, which was needed.
 
Start Time: 7:30 pm; Workout Time: 29 minutes; Calories Burned: 55; Avg Heart Rate: 77.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 170.6 (+3.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.8% (+0.4%)

I forgot to do the weigh in this morning, and instead did it a little after 8pm, after eating some throughout the day. Still not good numbers. I've been going up significantly each week, and now I'm viewing it as a problem to be watched.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The weight gain is my thought. The workouts went OK, but except for the two strength workouts, they are really not helping.

No comments: