Monday, March 4, 2024

WEEK OF 03/04/2024 - POWERSYNC60/MOTOWN EXPRESS - WEEK 6

MONDAY - MARCH 4, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Power City

Once again, I did two more sets of the pushups and pullups, and eliminated the cardio. t works better for me, and I actually get tired. Instead of straight pullups, I did them with Pullup Assist (2 sets), and Band Pulldowns (4 sets). Overall, I did 20 pushups, 8 Pullup Assists, and 16 Band Pulldowns I normally got in 3 sets of pushups and 2 to 3 sets of the pullup replacement exercises. Good workout.

Start Time: 7:00 pm; Workout Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 331; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


TUESDAY - MARCH 5, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Mobata

The only move I really don't like in this workout are the Frog Burpees, so I got most of them out of the way during the warmup. This allowed me to concentrate and enjoy the rest of the moves more.

Start Time: 7:20 pm; Workout Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 252; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 6, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Uptown

I repeated all nine shoulder and arm moves, and didn't do Mobata. It went pretty well. The only move that really wears me out are the Platter Presses. I used 15's on all the moves. 

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 197; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


THURSDAY - MARCH 7, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Moga

Sort of relaxing, and a bit of a relief, but I really wasn't into it.

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 45 minutes; Calories Burned: 110; Avg Heart Rate: 84.


FRIDAY - MARCH 8, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Downtown

I did as I normally do. Most moves I'm holding onto a chair for balance, but at least it allows me to get a bit better range of motion.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 289; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


SATURDAY - MARCH 9, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Midtown

Again, this went as it usually does. I didn't dog it, but it's tough to push yourself. I did the Mobata moves. They're not tough in this routine, but I still don't like the concept of adding them in to every workout.

Start Time: 5:05 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 160; Avg Heart Rate: 92.


SUNDAY - MARCH 10, 2024 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 166.3 (+3,0 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.3% (+0,6%)

Both are bad numbers. Need to keep an eye on what I'm doing


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm starting to get run down mentally, which is affecting how I'm feeling physically. I don't really feel like doing the workouts.

No comments: