Monday, August 30, 2010

Post Round 6 - Maintenance - Week 1

Monday - August 30, 2010 - Plyometrics
==============================
Time: 59:50
Calories Burned: 592
Avg Heart Rate: 123
Max Heart Rate: 153

Felt a little awkward for some reason, and got interrupted a few times, but finished strong. Noticed my heart rate was a little lower than usual, perhaps because of the interruptions.

Tuesday - August 31, 2010 - Interval X Plus
================================
Time: 44:21
Calories Burned: 482
Avg Heart Rate: 128
Max Heart Rate: 157

Pretty good workout. I felt comfortable all the way through.

Wednesday - September 1, 2010 - Kenpo Cardio Plus
======================================
Time: 41:40
Calories Burned: 391
Avg Heart Rate: 120
Max Heart Rate: 149

Not my best Kenpo Cardio workout, but I thought I should have burned more than 391 calories.

Thursday - September 2, 2010 - Yoga X
=============================
Time: 1:34:25
Calories Burned: 555
Avg Heart Rate: 98
Max Heart Rate: 121

I felt totally relaxed for the entire workout. Held my all my balance postures and only tapped the floor once during one of the half-moons. Crane wasn't too bad. I even got up a bit in Wheel. Not too high or for too long, but it makes me think it may happen someday. Overall, a good Yoga X experience.

Friday - September 3, 2010 - Cardio X (Modified)
====================================
Modification -Skipped Yoga section. Did Kenpo, Plyo, Core sections twice each

Heart Rate Monitor wasn't working, so the below are averages from my last two Cardio X (Modified) workouts

Time: 58:34
Calories Burned: 582
Avg Heart Rate: 122
Max Heart Rate: 156

I felt real good during the workout. I was light on my feet and had great balance during the Kenpo kicks, which i don't always have.

Also, I played Golf this morning and consistently hit the ball as good as I ever have. I'm attributing a lot of that to P90X. It's definitely letting me hit the ball farther, but it's also giving me better balance and better concentration when I'm playing.

Saturday - September 4, 2010 - Kenpo X
==============================
Time: 59:14
Calories Burned: 443
Avg Heart Rate: 107
Max Heart Rate: 133

Just a horrible workout. I ate greasy pizza at an afternoon get together, and was tired when I got home. I didn't feel like taking the time to make something proper, so I ate a bunch of Ice Cream (1/2 fat) about 30 minutes before my workout. I felt sluggish during the entire hour, was behind on a lot of the moves, and couldn't keep my heart rate up. My average heart rate was slightly above Yoga X. Pretty pathetic. NOTE TO SELF: EAT BETTER. LEARN FROM THIS AND DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Sunday - September 5, 2010 - Weigh In
=============================
Weight: 176.7
Body Fat: 22.8%

Added 2.4 pounds. Well deserved. Eating like crap will do that to you.

No comments: