Monday, September 20, 2010

Post Round 6 Maintenance - Week 4

Monday - September 20, 2010 - Plyometrics
=================================
Time: 58:45
Calories Burned: 677
Avg Heart Rate: 132
Max Heart Rate: 159

I didn't have a real good day at work today, so I found myself re-hashing that through most of the workout. However, I tried using the workout to push those things out of my mind, and instead concentrate on really "Bringing It". It worked most of the time. 677 calories burned is always good.

Tuesday - September 21, 2010 - Interval X Plus
===================================
Time: 44:32
Calories Burned: 476
Avg Heart Rate: 127
Max Heart Rate: 158

I felt a bit tired when I got home today, took a nap, and dragged myself to do the workout. However, that went well. I worked up a good sweat and burned a lot of calories. I'm starting to have some bad eating habits creep in. Nothing real bad, but something to keep an eye on and nip in the bud. I don't want to lose the momentum I've built up over the last few weeks.

Wednesday - September 22, 2010 - Kenpo Cardio Plus
========================================
Time: 41:52
Calories Burned: 414
Avg Heart Rate: 122
Max Heart Rate: 147

I tried maxing out the moves as best I could and got over 400 calories burned for the first time in a while. It's still my favorite workout.

Thursday - September 23, 2010 - Yoga X
==============================
Time: 1:35:46
Calories Burned: 610
Avg Heart Rate: 100
Max Heart Rate: 126

This was a good Yoga X workout. I wasn't looking forward to the 90 minutes it would take, but I was relatively calm and focused throughout. My balances started out bad, but I regrouped and finished them well. The calorie burn wasn't bad either.

Friday - September 24, 2010 - Cardio X (Modified)
=====================================
Modification: Skipped Yoga section. Did Kenpo, Plyo, Core sections, then repeated them
Time: 58:25
Calories Burned: 573
Avg Heart Rate: 121
Max Heart Rate: 153

I've been sneaking in some junk food this week, more than usual. Birthday parties and chocolate cake (my weakness) at work are the main culprits, so I needed to "burn off some goo" today. This workout helped a bit.

Saturday - September 25, 2010 - Kenpo X
===============================
Time: 58:58
Calories Burned: 521
Avg Heart Rate: 116
Max Heart Rate: 146

I've been feeling a cold developing today, so I wanted to work extra hard to sweat it out of me. As I've been doing lately, I'm concentrating on turning into my punches and putting more into my kicks. Today, in between sets, I was getting higher on my X-jacks, bringing my knees up higher on my jogs, and getting up higher on the jump ropes. I still only burned 521 calories, but the effort was there. Since starting P90X two and a half years ago, I rarely get sick. In fact the only times I've missed workouts was last September when I caught a really bad cold and got so weak I forced myself to take a week off of the workouts to let me get my strength back. I'm hoping I can kick this. Tomorrow is a chill day. Watching some football and taking it easy. Hopefully that will help.

Sunday - September 26, 2010 - Weigh In
==============================
Weight: 175.7 Body Fat: 22.3%

I gained 3.9 lbs. I didn't eat THAT much chocolate cake, so I'm not sure of the reason, but it's disappointing to say the least. However, I move forward.

No comments: