Monday, December 27, 2010

ROUND 7 - WEEK 6

This is a Plus Week

MONDAY - December 27, 2010 - Upper Plus
=================================
Time: 52:47
Calories Burned: 554
Avg Heart Rate: 126
Max Heart Rate: 159

I look forward to the P90X Plus workouts as they're a good change of pace, and I'm especially liking Upper Plus. Today was a good workout. I took a lot of breaks in the second half, but I did increase my weight on a few of the exercises, going from 15lbs to 20lbs on the tricep moves with absolutely no problems, and also bumping the weight up on the Pumper Curls from 25lbs to 30lbs. I felt stronger on the pullups too. As usual, by the end of this workout my arms were spent, and I could barely feel them in the cooldown.

TUESDAY - December 28, 2010 - Interval X Plus
====================================
Time: 44:18
Calories Burned: 486
Avg Heart Rate: 129
Max Heart Rate: 158

Overall, a good workout. I can't say it was my best Interval X workout, but it got me real tired and I got a good calorie burn. Can't ask for much more than that.

WEDNESDAY - December 29, 2010 - Total Body Plus
=======================================
Time: 55:57
Calories Burned: 601
Avg Heart Rate: 128
Max Heart Rate: 156

I wasn't feeling too well going in as I think I ate a bad chicken taco for lunch. I took a lot of breaks (about 10 minutes total) to catch my breath, but I maxed out each exercise the best I could, even doing a few more moves than usual on some of them. Once again, I felt a small bit stronger on some of the pullup moves. I get another chance at this routine on Friday.

THURSDAY - December 30, 2010 - Yoga X
================================
Time: 1:34:08
Calories Burned: 671
Avg Heart Rate: 105
Max Heart Rate: 131

An average Yoga X workout. I was horrible on my balancing, but pretty good on my stretching. My mind was wandering a bit, but not too much.

FRIDAY - December 31, 2010 - Total Body Plus
===================================
Time: 57:02
Calories Burned: 614
Avg Heart Rate: 127
Max Heart Rate: 157

Last workout of the year. When I set up the rotation for the Plus Weeks for this round I was wondering if doing this routine two times in three days would be a problem. It wasn't. Historically, I've been taking a lot of pause time with this workout, and I was trying to cut down on it today, but it still was over ten minutes. A lot of that is for writing things down, but a lot is also to catch my breath. I guess it is what it is, but it's something I can try and improve on in the future. With that said, it's still a good workout, and I always have that good tired when I'm done.

SATURDAY - January 1, 2011 - Kenpo Cardio Plus
=====================================
Time: 41:39
Calories Burned: 450
Avg Heart Rate: 128
Max Heart Rate: 152

What a geat way to start out the New Year, doing my favorite workout. I really enjoyed it, as usual.

SUNDAY - January 2, 2011 - Weigh-In and Abs/Core Plus
==========================================
WEIGH IN
Weight: 180.9
Body Fat: 23.4%

An increase of .8 pounds and .1% body fat. I'm still finishing up the Christmas Cookies. It's probably not the perfect thing to be doing, but I'm doing it anyways. Once they're gone, they're gone. I feel good, and not as bloated and heavy as in recent weeks.

ABS/CORE PLUS
Time: 27:59
Calories Burned: 254
Avg Heart Rate: 117
Max Heart Rate: 194

I took a lot of small breaks, mostly to write things down, but I was still winded throughout for some reason. I did max out the reps though, so that's good.

No comments: