Saturday, June 15, 2013

HYBRID - WEEK 8(B) - REST and Catch Up - Week of 6/10/2013

MONDAY, JUNE 10, 2013 through FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013 - REST

I decided to give my body a break and take the week off. The sickness simply sapped my strength. I don't think I'm completely recovered, and to continue just for the sake of continuing isn't smart.


SATURDAY, JUNE 15, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg for Legs

I skipped this workout last Friday because I was sick. I wanted to get it in as part of the Hybrid, so I did it today instead of resting. It's basically all balancing on one leg, which I suck at, but I did my best. There were a few times I was able to do consecutive moves without tapping my free foot, but for the most part I had to tap.

Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 359; Avg Heart Rate: 104; Max Heart Rate: 151.


SUNDAY, JUNE 16 2013 - P90X - X-Stretch and WEIGH IN

X-STRETCH
Another make up workout, as I skipped this one last Thursday. I ate like crap most of the early part of the day today (after my morning Weigh In). Stress eating again. I was feeling the effects of the eating, even though I was only doing X-Stretch. I burned 377 calories, where I normally burn in the low 200's. This tells me my heart was working harder because of the garbage I ate. Not good.

Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 377; Avg Heart Rate: 102; Max Heart Rate: 125.

WEIGH IN
Weight: 175.9; Body Fat: 22.5% (New Scale: Weight: 188.0; Body Fat: 19.7%)

An increase of 1.6 lbs and .6% body fat. No exercise and not great eating.

No comments: