Monday, February 17, 2014

P90X3 - WEEK 8 - Week of 02/17/2014

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 17, 2014 - Isometrix

Tough one for me with the balancing, but I did my best. I actually held the Moon Dog on my right leg for about 20 seconds. Doesn't sound like much, but for me it's an accomplishment.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 208; Avg Heart Rate: 105; Max Heart Rate: 125.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 18, 2014 - Dynamix

This went OK. I liked the second half better than the first, which was mostly plank work.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 156; Avg Heart Rate: 103; Max Heart Rate: 128.


WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 19, 2014 - Accelerator

Worked up a good sweat on this one. Getting stressed at work again and starting to eat like crap again because of it. Need to stop it.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 282; Avg Heart Rate: 122; Max Heart Rate: 146.


THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 20, 2014 - Pilates X

I thoroughly enjoyed this workout today. My range of motion needs work, but I was able to do a bit more than I'd expected, especially on The Pretzel move. This might be my favorite workout of X3.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 124; Avg Heart Rate: 96; Max Heart Rate: 116.


FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 21, 2014 - Decelerator

Not my best effort today. My intentions were good and I felt good going in, but I just didn't have it for some of the moves, especially the pushups. Not sure why, but there are days like that. As usual, most of the balance moves were tough for me, as were the pullups. I guess that doesn't leave a whole lot left that I did well, does it?. This reminded me a bit of a P90X+ workout, where you're working your entire body.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 286; Avg Heart Rate: 121; Max Heart Rate: 152.


SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 22, 2014 - X3 Yoga

Same situation as yesterday. Good intentions, but not my best yoga workout. My balance was bad, as was my flexibility. Not going to let it get me down. I did my best.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 240; Avg Heart Rate: 110; Max Heart Rate: 129.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 23, 2014 - Scheduled Rest Day


SUNDAY WEIGH IN
Weight: 197.4 (+2.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 21.9% (+0.1%)

Going the wrong way. Seriously have to make a decision as to why I'm doing all this.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

On many of the workouts this week I just didn't "have it". Call it a lack of focus or whatever. I'm discouraged by the weight gain. Again, my fault. All I can do is regroup and move forward, but I do need to find my focus, otherwise it's not going to work.


No comments: