Monday, February 2, 2015

P90 - ROUND 1 - WEEK 11 - WEEK OF 2/2/2015

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 2, 2015 - P90 Sweat C

We had a lot of snow overnight so I had to shovel a bit this morning to get my car out. When I got home I had to finish the entire driveway, which took 35 minutes. I contemplated on counting that as my workout today because I wasn't feeling weel when I left work, but I've never done that before, so I toughed it out and got in Sweat C. The workout was one of my best. I even got in all the Scrambles at the end.

Time: 40 minutes; Calories Burned: 480; Avg Heart Rate: 134; Max Heart Rate: 161.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 3, 2015 - P90 Sculpt C

I just purchased the Extreme Set of resistance bands from Beachbody and used their toughest band (the Black one) for the workout today. I had been using the Green band which is a few steps down. I'm not sure how effective the Black ones were, as I was not able to get much range of motion on them. I guess the point is to get stronger so you can get more range of motion, but not today. The rest of the workout went well, and I'm getting faster on the pushup moves.

Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 457; Avg Heart Rate: 123; Max Heart Rate: 148.


WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 4, 2015 - P90 Speed Sweat

A quick, easy workout, which is all I was in the mood for today anyways. However, I did work up a bit of a sweat.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 204; Avg Heart Rate: 110; Max Heart Rate: 130.


THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 5, 2015 - P90 Sculpt C

Sometimes it's hard to gauge how you did on a workout, especially one you're repeating from week to week. For me, I'm usually doing my best. Unless I'm upping my weights or getting in more reps, it's hard to say if it's a good or bad one. Sometimes I just feel like crap and it's just not there. Today was one of those days where the numbers didn't show an increase, but some of the moves seemed easier, so I guess that's progress, and ultimately, that's what this journey is all about. If only I could translate that to my nutrition ...

Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 449; Avg Heart Rate: 122; Max Heart Rate: 148.


FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 6, 2015 - P90 Sweat C

While this one does wear me out, I got through it OK today. I even got all the Scrambles in on both sides, which I think is a first. That may be because I'm more used to the move and don't have to think about which way I'm scrambling, but nonetheless, I got them in.

Time: 40 minutes; Calories Burned: 425; Avg Heart Rate: 125; Max Heart Rate: 156.


SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 7, 2015 - P90 Saturday Special

Last time doing this one this round. I felt a bit sluggish throughout the workout so it wasn't my best effort.

Time: 27 minutes; Calories Burned: 276; Avg Heart Rate: 121; Max Heart Rate: 146.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 8, 2015 - P90 Ab Ripper C

I did good. Again, I really like this workout. I can't express how efficient it is.

Time: 15 minutes; Calories burned: 92; Avg Heart Rate: 99; Max Heart Rate: 128.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 202.2 (+0.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 23.3% (+0.4%)

I didn't eat great this week, so I'm not surprised with the increase, especially the body fat %.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went well. I'm starting to slip back into bad eating habits again. I'm bummed because I'd been eating well for a month or so and didn't see great results. Instead of sticking with it I'm feeling sorry for myself and justifying eating crap again. I really need to get control again.

No comments: