Monday, January 26, 2015

P90 - ROUND 1 - WEEK 10 - WEEK OF 1/26/2015

MONDAY - JANUARY 26, 2015 - P90 Sculpt C

Feeling real tired and burned out today. I did pretty good on the workout in general, but still struggle with the balance moves. After almost seven years of trying I'm not sure I'll ever get them, but I'll keep trying.

Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 506; Avg Heart Rate: 130; Max Heart Rate: 167.


TUESDAY - JANUARY 27, 2015 - P90 Sweat C

I got through it OK. I'm still gassed on the last few moves, but that's alright. A funny thing happened in the cool down though. One of my cats loves getting brushed before the workout when he sees me popping in the DVD, and then also when I'm done. He's seen me do Kenpo X about a hundred times and knows when I do the standing quad stretch, the last stretch move, I'm done, so he comes out to get the brush. Today in the cool down, there is a quad stretch, and he came out expecting to be brushed. Unfortunately there are 2 more minutes of stretches after than. The confused look on his face was priceless.

Time: 40 minutes; Calories Burned: 428; Avg Heart Rate: 128; Max Heart Rate: 154.


WEDNESDAY - JANUARY 28, 2015 - P90 Speed Sculpt

The only thing Id mention is that I'd done some bicep curls in the morning with real heavy weights (50's - 13 reps with a small break).. My arms felt pumped all day long. When I did this workout in the early evening the 15 lb weights I was using on the two Tricep Kickback moves felt like feathers. I also felt better on both the Eccentric Band Curls and the Regular Bicep Curls (I got 24 reps in with 25 lb weights). Other than that, it was business as usual.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 236; Avg Heart Rate: 123; Max Heart Rate: 158.


THURSDAY - JANUARY 29, 2015 - P90 Sweat C

Front box! ... Rear Box! ... Spin! ... Downstrike! ... Sprawl! ... Sprawl! ... Freeze! ... Upper Right Box! ... Lower Left Box! ... Sprawl! ... Sprawl! ... Sprawl! ... Are we done yet?

Time: 40 minutes; Calories Burned: 469; Avg Heart Rate: 132; Max Heart Rate: 159.


FRIDAY - JANUARY 30, 2015 - P90 Sculpt C

A good workout. Nothing special to say other than I did a few extra Pushups on a few of the sets. I'm starting to get stressed about my eating. I'm trying to eat better, but the weight isn't coming off, and I don't know what do to. I'm totally lost, and am almost convincing myself it doesn't matter what I eat. Not a good place to be.

Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 475; Avg Heart Rate: 126; Max Heart Rate: 151.


SATURDAY - JANUARY 31, 2015 - P90 Saturday Special

I did OK on this one. It's still not my favorite, but I tried to take each move as it came and did my best.

Time: 27 minutes; Calories Burned: 275; Avg Hear Rate: 121; Max Heart Rate: 144.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 1, 2015 - P90 Ab Ripper C

This is one very efficient ab workout. I really like it. All the moves are over in approximately 45 seconds, so if there's one you don't like or struggle with, you're not there forever.

Time: 15 minutes; Calories Burned: 92; Avg Heart Rate: 99; Max Heart Rate: 131.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 201.8 (-0.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 22.9% (-0.2%)

It's a decrease, but I'm not happy with it.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The bad is that I'm feeling I need to eat absolutely 100% perfect for the week to lose even 1 pound, and that's not how I want to live. I'm really been trying to eat much better since late December, but I'm not seeing the results on the scale. It's not like I'm eating a lot of junk either. The good is that I'm feeling much, much stronger in my arms and chest because I've been doing the 50 lb curls here and there. It's a noticeable difference.

No comments: