Monday, September 21, 2015

P90X3 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 3 - WEEK OF 09/21/2015

MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 21, 2015 - P90X3 - The Challenge

My numbers were 5 and 25. Some problems with pullups, but I got them all in. No problems with the pushups.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 209; Avg heart Rate: 114; Max Heart Rate: 213.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 22, 2015 - P90X3 - Agility X

Not perfect, but I did OK. I'm getting used to some of the moves, so I can move quicker on those. On others, I'm simply not coordinated, especially the jump lunges.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 229; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Max Heart Rate: 147.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 23, 2015 - P90X3 - The Warrior

Once again I must say that this shouldn't be that tough of a workout, but it is for me. The sprawls are killers.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 240; Avg Heart Rate: 123; Max Heart Rate: 198.


THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 24, 2015 - P90X3 - X3 Yoga

No balance today. Frustrating, but that's the way it is sometimes. I wanted to get the workout over and done with, so I'm sure that had a bit to do with it. Plus I've been stress eating the last few days, so I'm not feeling really lean and flexible.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 187; Avg Heart Rate: 108; Max Heart Rate: 123.


FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 25, 2015 - P90X3 - Total Synergistics

Another less than stellar workout. Poor effort on my part. I'm felling sluggish becasuse I'm not eating well. I'm stressed about day to day things, and this isn't my favorite workout. All that adds up. I even quit early on the Crawly Plyo-Pushups just because I didn't feel like doing any more. I usually don't give up like that. Eating better will cure a lot of this.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 267; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Max Heart Rate: 199.


SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 26, 2015 - P90X3 - CVX

The first set of this thing is a bear. I went full blast with the Press Jacks, using an 8 lb medicine ball, and I was gassed. I can't say it was a great workout. I stopped for a few seconds a number of times, and didn't really do too many of the advanced moves. Again, I was feeling sluggish, and didn't always push myself. I'm often wondering "Why am I doing this?".

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 253; Avg Heart Rate: 127; Max Heart Rate: 155.


SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 27, 2015 - P90X3 - X3 Ab Ripper

I got this one done early. I used a mat this time and it went a lot better, as my feet weren't slipping on the carpet. I got all the moves in,

Time: 15 minutes; Calories Burned: 82; Avg Heart Rate: 110; Max Heart Rate: 132.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 204.4 (-1.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 23.8% (-0,2%)

Both were good losses. After week after week of weight gains, I've lost a bit in 3 consecutive weeks, I need to keep that up.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts weren't very good, but I'm happy with the weight loss. Next week is a recovery week with a lot of stretching, yoga, Pilates, etc. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: