Monday, September 14, 2015

P90X3 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 2 - WEEK OF 09/14/2015

MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 14, 2015 - P90X3 - The Challenge

My numbers today were 22 pushups and 5 pullups. No problems with the pushups. Got all the pullups in too, but had to come down a re-grip a few times. All in all, I felt pretty good. I even got in 10 sets (30 pushups and 10 pullupsa) during the Burnout.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 219; Avg Heart Rate: 121; Max Heart Rate: 196.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 15, 2015 - P90X3 - Agility X

This one went OK. I felt good, but am not coordinated or as agile as I'd like to be. Not sure I ever will be, but it's a way to keep working at it. I even tried to get in some of the plyo pushups at the end. I din't get too low on them, but I didn't give up, either. I've actually been pretty happy with the last several workouts.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 252; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Max Heart Rate: 148.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 16, 2015 - P90X3 - The Warrior

Once again, better than last week. I wasn't expecting myself to crash. I was going hard until I couldn't go no more. The sprawls were killers. I remember being dead tired when doing the Fifer Scissors after a set of sprawls, barely being able to get my shoulders off the ground.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 240; Avg Heart Rate: 125: Max Heart Rate: 151.


THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 - P90X3 - X3 Yoga

I was actually looking forward to this one today. It was my best yoga workout in a long time. My balance was way above average (for me), I was relaxed, and it felt good overall. I'm very, very happy with the way things have been going.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 215; Avg Heart Rate: 109; Max Heart Rate: 127.


FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 18, 2015 - P90X3 - Total Synergistics

I played golf today, so I was a wee bit tired going into this. I did well, certainly much better than last week. Workout-wise, this has been a real good week.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 306; Avg Heart Rate: 128; Max Heart Rate: 191.


SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 19, 2015 - P90X3 - CVX

I was tired and sluggish most of the day and wasn't looking forward to the workout. Once I got going my attitude really didn't change. I really didn't feel like pushing myself on a lot of the moves, so I didn't. I'm a bit disappointed, because all the other workouts this week went well, but at the same time I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Those days happen.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 320; Avg Heart Rate: 129; Max Heart Rate: 149.


SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 20, 2015 - P90X3 - X3 Ab Ripper

Not too good on this one. I did it very late on Sunday. I was thinking of skipping it, but I don't do that. I couldn't hold all the Dolphin Hops and Sphinx Planks. Other moves were so-so.

Time: 15 minutes; Calories Burned: 90; Avg Heart Rate: 109; Max Heart Rate: 224.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 205.4 (-0.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 24.0$ (no change)

A small decrease, but I'm not looking at that as a total positive. I could have eaten better.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Mondays through Fridays workouts went very well, but I kind of gave it back over the weekend. I'm not happy about not sustaining it. Much of the sluggishness was dur to poor eating, and that's something I should be controlling.

No comments: