Monday, June 5, 2017

INSANITY: MAX 30 - ROUND 1 - WEEK 8 - WEEK OF 06/05/2017

MONDAY - JUNE 5, 2017 - INSANITY: MAX 30 - Max Out Cardio

This is technically the last week, but I may extend the program a bit, as I bought a couple bonus workouts. Again, I didn't "max out" on this one. I don't know why I can get through it like I do. I'm guessing it might be the sequencing of the moves, because there really aren't any extra hard ones back to back. One funny moment: As I was doing the warm up, I suddenly thought "why is a 59 year old man doing this?". It flashed through my mind for a split second that I should come to my senses and stop this nonsense, but I did the workout anyways.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 314; Avg Heart Rate: 130; Max Heart Rate: 153.


TUESDAY - JUNE 6, 2017 - INSANITY: MAX 30 - Max Out Power

I always max out on the same move, the second set of pushups. "I'll push harder next time".

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 233; Avg Heart Rate: 116; Max Heart Rate: 146.


WEDNESDAY - JUNE 7, 2017 - INSANITY: MAX 30 - Max Out Sweat

I did pretty good. I'm still surprised at what I can do. The last circuit's moves aren't real tough, but by the time I get to them I'm totally gassed and am taking breaks every 15 seconds or so.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 321; Avg Heart Rate: 131; Max Heart Rate: 159.


THURSDAY - JUNE 8, 2017 - INSANITY: MAX 30 - Max Out Strength

The pushups are what kill me on this one, and they did me in again today, but I felt much stronger doing them.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 249; Avg Heart Rate: 118; Max Heart Rate: 137.


FRIDAY - JUNE 9, 2017 - INSANITY: MAX 30 - Friday Fight Round 2

I got this one done not too long after I got home from work. I was feeling pretty good, was looking forward to the challenge a bit, and wanted to get it done before I let it linger. I did pretty well. As I've said before, it's tough, but I do my best, and I get through it. This was technically the end of month two, so I can say I officially completed the program, but I'll be extending the program a few more weeks.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 335; Avg Heart Rate: 134; Max Heart Rate: 156.


SATURDAY - JUNE 10, 2017 - INSANITY: MAX 30 - Ab Attack:10 and Pulse

Not much to say. I got through both OK, I must say I do like Ab Attack. I can feel it a bit afterwards.

Ab Attack - Time: 10 minutes
Pulse - Time: 20 minutes


SUNDAY - JUNE 11, 2017 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN
Weight: 187.2 (+1.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 19.5% (+0.2%)

I haven't been following my calorie counting plan. I'm "justifying" eating bad things during the week. This is what happens.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I completed my 8 weeks of the program, so I'm "officially" a Max 30 grad, so that feels good. The eating's been going south the last month or so, so my weight has been "yo-yo"ing, so that doesn't feel good.

No comments: