Monday, June 11, 2018

WEEK OF 06/11/2018 - P90X - ROUND 11 - WEEK 5

MONDAY - JUNE 11, 2018 - P90X - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

Not a good workout. For some reason I felt really weak going into it, and it remained throughout. I was comparing my numbers to what I did four years ago and my numbers were way down, both with the number of reps and the weight used. Hopefully, it was just a bad day. I know I'm sore afterwards.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 255; Avg Heart Rate: 114; Max Heart Rate: 142.


TUESDAY - JUNE 12, 2018 - P90X - Plyometrics

I needed a break at work today, so I drove around looking for something to eat.I ended up at Arby's for some reason, got two roast beef bacon cheesy things that I really wasn't hungry for, along with a milk shake. I got back to the office and ate it because I bought it, then felt like crap the rest of the day. My stomach was churning and burning when I got home. There was no way I was doing the workout right away. I took a nap and didn't feel much better. I considered not doing the workout, then considered doing Kenpo instead, then finally decided to do it after my system calmed down a bit. After all that, the workout went well. I need to stop the stress eating.

Time:


WEDNESDAY - JUNE 13, 2018 - P90X - Back and Biceps

I wanted to push myself this round, but I may have went a bit too far today. By the time I got done, my arms were fried and I thought I was going to throw up. The cool down was tough. I was using 40's on the bicep curls, which are on the brink of my limit right now. I was thinking of starting the final strip set with 45's, like Tony, but grabbed 40's instead. They were starting to fall out of my hands after 3 reps, so I went to 35's as the starting weight. The rest were tough, because I was exhausted, but I got through them. I'm wondering what I could do if I was fresh and hadn't just done 23 other moves.

Time:


THURSDAY - JUNE 14, 2018 - P90X - Yoga X

A good session. I felt more relaxed than usual. I'm realizing I'm feeling better. My body seems to be able to do more, and I'm feeling good about that. I may have said it before, but I thing this routine is the thing that holds everything together.

Time: 92 minutes: Calories Burned: 238: Avg Heart Rate:108: Max  Heart Rate: 138.


FRIDAY - JUNE 15, 2018 - P90X - Legs and Back

Nothing exceptional. I used 25 weights again on all the weighted moves. Pullups were a bit better than they have been, but not by much.

Time: 59 minutes; Calories Burned: 283; Avg Heart Rate: 114; Max Heart Rate: 137.


SATURDAY - JUNE 16, 2018 - P90X - Kenpo X

Good workout. I enjoyed it. Kenpo is great for a Saturday, at the end of the week, after you've beaten the hell out of your body all week. I look forward to it. Some say it's too easy. I don't care, and think an easier, fun workout is necessary.

Time: 59 minutes; Calories burned: 386l Avg Heart Rate: 118; Max Heart Rate: 153.


SUNDAY - JUNE 17, 2018 - P90X - Ab Ripper X

I was feeling pretty good going in. I got through all the moves OK, including doing all 50 Mason Twists without coming down.

Time: 16 minutes; Calories Burned: 51; Avg Heart Rate: 102; Max Heart Rate: 132.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 186.8 (-1.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 19.4% (-0.2%)

A good bounce back. My weight didn't get back to where I was 2 weeks ago, but it went in the right direction. Eating was better than last week, but could still be better. The Body Fat number is the lowest it's been in years.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I though I started out slow with Chest, Shoulders, and Tri's on Monday, but I was sore for a few days afterwards, so maybe it wasn't as bad a workout as I thought. All the others went real well. I'm very happy with what I'm doing. I played golf on Friday, and was able to hit a few very long drives, which I know is partly due to these workouts. The strength and flexibility I'm gaining matters a lot. I've been doing other programs for years, but the 90 days on One on Ones I did, plus the five weeks of this one, especially this one, are giving me much better results. Definitely more noticeable.This program is the real deal.



No comments: