Monday, June 4, 2018

WEEK OF 06/04/2018 - P90X - ROUND 11 - WEEK 4

MONDAY - JUNE 4, 2018 - P90X - Yoga X

I was looking forward to this one today. I usually feel real good when I'm done. I've been a bit stressed the last few days about various things and needed this today. The workout went well. The only thing I was disappointed in was not being able to reach under my leg and grab my fingers in that move.

Time: 92 minutes; Calories Burned: 188; Avg Heart Rate: 103; Max Heart Rate: 130.


TUESDAY - JUNE 5, 2018 - P90X - Core Synergistics

This might be my least favorite P90X workout. I don't like a lot of the moves, especially the ones using weights, and the entire workout just has a strange vibe to it. There's very little music and the entire cast is very quiet throughout. Anyways, the only move I struggled with were the lower Chaturanga Runs. I used 15 lb weight on the X-Presses and the Lunge, Kickback, Curl, Press move. I used 10's on the other ones. I might bump some of them up a bit in the future. One thing I was pleasantly surprised with was that I was able to get up into Bow relatively easy. I can't remember the last time I was able to do that.

Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 306; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Max Heart Rate: 152.


WEDNESDAY - JUNE 6, 2018 - P90X - Cardio X

This is supposed to be Kenpo X day on the Classic Schedule, which is what I'm doing, but I sub in Cardio X because it's not even in the Classic Schedule. and I like to do all the workouts. This one is a bit mild, but it does rev up a bit on a few moves in the last few minutes. I'm always sweating when I'm done. Today was no exception. Good workout for a recovery week.

Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 225; Avg Heart Rate:113; Max Heart Rate: 146.


THURSDAY - JUNE 7, 2018 - P90X - X Stretch

I always look forward to this workout. It's the one day where you're no beating the hell out of your body. Today's workout was total bliss. The weather was great, so I had the windows open to a nice cool breeze. I was relaxed. I was breathing throughout. I was flexible where I shouldn't be. Just a great workout.

Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 110; Avg Heart Rate: 89; Max Heart Rate: 122.


FRIDAY - JUNE 8, 2018 - P90X - Core Synergistics

I came home and got it done. I didn't want to be thinking about having to do it any longer than I had to. It went OK.

Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 396; Avg Heart Rate: 125; Max Heart Rate: 156.


SATURDAY - JUNE 9, 2018 - P90X - Yoga X

I was hoping to keep the momentum going with the breathing from the very relaxing X Stretch I did on Thursday. It carried over in spots but not throughout. I was feeling great when I woke up this morning, but gradually got a bit more sluggish as the day went on. By the time I started around 4 pm I wasn't feeling as perky. It went OK. The flexibility is still better than I thought it would be, but I was still counting down the moves until the vinyasa section was done.

Time: 92 minutes; Calories Burned: 200; Avg Heart Rate: 102; Max Heart Rate: 128.


SUNDAY - JUNE 10, 2018 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 188.0 (+2.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 19.6% (+0.1%)

Kind of expected. I ate poorly this week, especially at work, where I was stress eating.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The week went OK workout wise. I love X-Stretch, but really hate the two days of Core Synergistics. The eating was a problem. I'll just have to nip it in the bud.

No comments: