Monday, January 7, 2019

WEEK OF 01/07/19 - P90X2 - ROUND 3 - WEEK 3

MONDAY - JANUARY 7, 2019 - P90X2 - X2 Core

Poor workout, especially the first half. For some reason I was getting into a few of the exercises late, and didn't get full reps in. Some moves I was struggling mightily with. My reps this week were lower this week than last week on a lot of moves. However, I felt good when I was done.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 450; Avg Heart Rate: 111; Intensity: 4; Form: 3.


TUESDAY - JANUARY 8, 2019 - P90X2 - Plyocide

I was OK on the non-balancing moves. I pushed myself a bit, but not too much. I'm really weak on the one-legged hops, more so than I ever remember.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 524; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Intensity: 6; Form: 7.


WEDNESDAY - JANUARY 9, 2019 - P90X2 - Recovery + Mobility

Again, I'm not much for the foam roller because I usually don'y have any knots that need to be released. I have weak ankles, so today I spent the entire leg section trying to roll out my ankles. My shoulders are also tight and rolled in, so I spent the entire upper section concentrating on the joint between my chest and shoulder, hoping to open them up. I'm OK on the stretches. The only thing I had a problem with was reaching down to touch my opposite ankle with one foot off the floor. I think I got one clean one in.

Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 248; Avg Heart Rate: 90; Intensity: 8; Form: 8.


THURSDAY - JANUARY 10, 2018 - P90X2 - X2 Total Body

I went at it pretty hard today. Nothing exceptional, but I was pleased with my effort. I tried my best on the one-legged moves instead of giving up, but it was still futile.

Time: 63 minutes; Calories Burned: 591; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Intensity: 8; Form: 6.


FRIDAY - JANUARY 11, 2019 - P90X2 - X2 Yoga

A pretty good yoga workout. I wasn't over thinking it most of the time, just doing the moves. The only time I got into trouble was on the Half Moons, which seem to have been giving me trouble the last few years. I was thinking about those. I actually tried doing the first Wrap, but gave up. It frustrates me because I should be able to do it. Overall, I felt relaxed.

Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 527; Avg Heart Rate: 110; Intensity: 9; Form: 8.


SATURDAY - JANUARY 12, 2019 - P90X2 - Balance + Power

My attitude was good, and I tried, but there were times I ran out of gas on moves. I did more reps than last week on a few moves, and a couple less reps on a few others. I didn't even get in one rep on the stability ball lunges on the left leg. I couldn't get my right foot to balance on the ball before tome ran out. It was a bit frustrating. I also had problems raising my arm while the other forearm was on the stability ball. Other than that, I think I was OK. Not my brst workout, but not my worst, either.

Time: 62 minutes; Calories Burned: 616; Avg Heart Rate: 122; Intensity: 7; Form: 6.


SUNDAY - JANUARY 13, 2019 - P90X2 - X2 Ab Ripper

Went Ok. Felt easy.

Time: 16 minutes; Calories Burned: 101; Avh Heart Rate: 101; Intensity: 8; Form: 9.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN:

Weight: 175.4 (-1.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 17.3% (+0.1 %)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went OK. I probably getting better at them, but don't know it.

No comments: