Monday, October 14, 2019

WEEK OF 10/13/19 - P90X3 - ROUND 7 - WEEK 11

MONDAY - OCTOBER 14, 2019 - P90X3 - Complex Upper

This is the start of two weeks of the Complex workouts. I did OK today, but didn't match the reps they were doing on the pull-up moves. They were doing twelve pull-ups. I was getting in mostly 6 reps on the "W"s and seven on the Slo Mo Chinups. I was keeping up on the push-up moves rep wise, but I wasn't going too low. On the Lunge Thrusts is was using 15 lb dumbbells and was really, really struggling. I was going real slow, barely getting off the ground, and barely bending my knees. I might try 10's next time. There is room for improvement here.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 257; Avg Heart Rate: 118.


TUESDAY - OCTOBER 15, 2019 - P90X3 - Complex Lower

This seems a bit easier to me than Complex Upper, but I still get tired. Today I had problems with my balance and it affected almost every move in some way, especially. on the Knee Squats and the DS Double L moves.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 154; Avg Heart Rate: 120.


WEDNESDAY - OCTOBER 16, 2019 - P90X3 - Pilates X

Probably a bit better than usual. I was concentrating on my breathing a little more than usual. I actually raised myself into side plank on two out of three of those moves. My mobility still sucksm but I at least tried.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 120; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


THURSDAY - OCTOBER 17, 2019 - P90X3 - Complex Upper

I did pretty well. I was doing 8 reps of te Slo Mo Pull-ups and 6 of the "W" Pull-ups. Both were a lot less than what they were doing, but much better than in previous years. Instead of doing the Flying Lunges with weights, I dis fast paced Bicep Curls. 12 reps, using 20's. I did all the Push-ups, but they weren't always pretty, and one again, I wasn't going super deep.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 197; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


FRIDAY - OCTOBER 18, 2019 - P90X3 - Complex Lower

My balance was a bit better than it was on Tuesday, so it made the workout a bit more enjoyable.

Time: 30 minutes;


SATURDAY - OCTOBER 19, 2019 - P90X3 - X3 Yoga

I got this in late in the day. It's not that I was dreading it, but I feeling lethargic and just didn't feel like doing it. My balance and patience was off, so it made for a bad workout.

Time: 30 minutes;


SUNDAY - OCTOBER 20, 2019 - P90X - X3 Ab Ripper

Again, I got it done late in the day, just because I didn't feel like getting into it. It went OK.

Time: 15 minutes;


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 169.8 (+0.4 lbs)
Body Fat" 15.7% (+0.4%)

Still not eating well. Stress at work is not helping, and it's carrying over to home.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I've noticed the last few times I've done X3 that my body is usually starting to get real tired around this week. I don't know if it's because of the previous ten weeks, or if it's because of the Complex Workouts, but I can definitely feel it. I'm so ready for the round to be over and giving my body (and mind) a few weeks rest.

No comments: