Monday, October 7, 2019

WEEK OF 10/06/19 - P90X3 - ROUND 7 - WEEK 10

MONDAY - OCTOBER 6, 2019 - P90X3 - Eccentric Upper

I didn't know how I was going to get this in. I was exhausted when I got home from work. I took a nap and woke up feeling a little better, but not a lot better. As with most days I put the DVD in and got it done. I did a few more pull-ups on some of the moves and kept the same weights as last time (usually 25's) on the weight moves. I guess I could have gone to 30's on a few of them, but wasn't feeling strong. In hindsight I should have tried 30's on at least one move.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 06; Avg Heart Rate: 124.


TUESDAY - OCTOBER 7, 2019 - P90X3 - Triometrics

I wasn't in a real good mood going into this. Work is getting to me. I used that quasi anger to attack this workout head on. I usually wuss my way through it and half ass most of the moves because I physically can't do them, or just don't want to do them. Today I did my best and modified the best I could when needed.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 274; Avg Heart Rate: 118.


WEDNESDAY - OCTOBER 8, 2019 - P90X3 - Incinerator

I couldn't use the DVD, so I went off the worksheets and finished right at 30 minutes. I bumped up the weight on the Floor Flys from 25's to 30's, but I couldn't get the 50's off the floor on the A Presses, so I used 30's there too. Because I wasn't under a one minute time constraint I did a few more reps on the push-up moves, Pike Presses, and Flipper. Overall, it was a good effort.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 245; Avg Heart Rate: 122.


THURSDAY - OCTOBER 9, 2019 - Free-form Yoga

Still couldn't use the DVD, so I decided to do my own Yoga routine on the fly. I did some stretches, then about five vinyasa sequences, then some more stretching at the end. It went well. When I looked at my watch I was surprised I'd been at it over 30 minutes.

Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 222; Avg Heart Rate: 100


FRIDAY - OCTOBER 10, 2019 - P90X3 - Eccentric Lower

Back to the DVD. It went as normal. I used 50's on the Squats and Sumo.

Time: 30 minutes: Calories Burned: 247; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


SATURDAY - OCTOBER 11, 2019 - P90X3 - MMX

It's amazing what you can talk yourself into. There are days when I can keep up with the number of Sprawls they are doing. Today, I told myself beforehand that I wouldn't, so I didn't. I did keep up in the burnout though.

Time: 30 minutes: Calories Burned: 251; Avg Heart Rate: 213.


SUNDAY - OCTOBER 12, 2019 - P90X3 - X3 Ab Ripper

I got all the reps in as usual, but I wasn't coming out of them early, like I do sometimes.

Time: 15 minutes; Calories Burned: 98; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 169.4 (-1.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.3% (-0.3%)

Both are good numbers. I can still eat better, though.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

A blip for two days without the DVD's, but I've been doing this long enough to make the adjustments. It was a stressfull  week at work, which is really, really wearing on me, but the workouts went well.


No comments: