Monday, February 10, 2020

WEEK OF 02/10/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 4 - WEEK 12

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 10, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - UBX

I was feeling exhausted when I got home from work. Mentally, and physically. I didn't know how I was going to get through this workout, but I knew somehow I would. I just started it and kept going. I improved my numbers on a few moves over those from two weeks ago. On the Shoulder Presses I did 30s-25s-20s again. I did 12 Chatarockers on both sets. Those are killers. Even though this is one of the toughest One On One workouts, I like it.

Time: 60 minutes; Calories Burned: 602; Avg Heart Rate: 123.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 11, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Synergistics: MC2

Ugh!! I counted at least seven out of the seventeen moves that require balancing on one leg, and since I can't balance on one leg, they were a bit frustrating, There are three sets of One Legged Burpees. One without a ball, one with a stability ball, and one with a medicine ball. A bit of overkill. Despite all that, there was only one move where I remember dogging it, and that was the side to side one legged lunges where you touched the ground with your opposite hand. I just went though the motions on that, with my free foot touching on all the reps. The warm-up is too long, as is the cool down, which I sat through. For the most part, though,  I did what I could.

Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 593; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 12, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - V-Sculpt

I wanted to get back on track after yesterday's downer, so I didn't let myself overthink this one. This is one of my favorite workouts, so that made things easier. I increased some reps here and there, some on pull-ups, and some on the band moves. Then, on the last move. Down The Rack, I decided to start with 35's instead of the 30's I usually use. I struggled a bit, but I got them in. It was a good way to finish.

Time: 56 minutes; Calories Burned: 516; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 13, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Yoga: MC2

I started out OK, but had other things on my mind. By the time I got to the 4th sequence, with about 16 minutes left, I was mentally done. From there on in, I did the moves I could do easily and went though the motions, or just sat through the ones I couldn't (like the Wrap).

Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 438; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 14, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - P.A.P.

This a definitely a different type of workout. There is about a 17 minute warm-up and a 10 minutes cool down, so the actual workout is only about 42 minutes. The moves aren't that tough, but you are constantly moving during that time, and you work up a good sweat. I used 25 lb weights on the Front to Back leg move in Complex One and also on the Push-up Rows in Complex Two. I held the Side Planks for 30 seconds on all but the last one, and held the 4 Ball Chaturanga's for 30 seconds all four times. It was something that happened after I was done, though, that made this a bit memorable. A few minutes after finishing I was walking around the house and felt my chest puff about a bit, and thought to myself "Wow! I did that!". It was a moment of pride, and a bit emotional. It's things like that that keep me going.

Time: 69 minutes: Calories Burned: 632; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 15, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Stretch and Recovery

I remember struggling with this one two weeks ago, but that wasn't the case today. I'm still not super flexible with my hips and legs on the Mad Cow and Double Pigeon moves, but I was pretty good on most of the other ones. The time went really fast and I was pretty relaxed. It ended up being a really good workout.

Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 399; Avg Heart Rate: 96.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 16, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ARX2

I increased the reps on a few moves with no problems. I finished with 110 Bicycles.

Time: 45 minutes; Calories Burned: 289; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 169.6 (-2.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.2% (-0.5%)

As predicted, I came back down to near where I was two weeks ago.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This ends the resistance workouts for the round. My body is usually sore and achy, so the break from them is a bit needed. Other than those aches, I'm feeling pretty good. Certainly toned.

No comments: