Tuesday, February 18, 2020

WEEK OF 02/17/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 4 - WEEK 13

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 17, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain of Youth (Yoga)

This is the last week of the round, and it's an all Yoga week. I didn't get off to a great start. I wasn't relaxed and couldn't wait for it to be over.

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 366; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 18, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird (Yoga)

Same thing as yesterday. I had a lot of things on my mind, and just as yesterday, I couldn't wait for it to be over. At one point I was becoming so frustrated with trying to place my feet correctly that I also broke down in tears. Yoga is supposed to be relaxing, but I'm so un-coordinated with my lack of balance, that the frustration level is almost overwhelming.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories burned: 219; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 19, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Yoga: MC2

This was a tough day for me. My cat, Frogger, passed way today. He was my best friend for the last fourteen years, and I'm going to miss him dearly. I don't think it's sunk in yet. I'm not a fan of this yoga workout, so I didn't know how I was going to get through it, but I thought about my buddy a lot, and somehow I finished it. I love you Bud. I always will.

Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 521; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 20, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Yoga: MC2

It was an emotional day, and doing the same workout as yesterday didn't help. I got through it OK, and even held one of the poses a little longer than I usually do, in tribute to my Buddy.

Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 537; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 21, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird (Yoga)

This is the shortest of the three One On One Yoga routines, and is also probably the most relaxing because of the slow pace. I still fight some of the moves, but it was a bit relaxing today.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 228; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 22, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain Of Youth (Yoga)

Last workout of the Round. I filmed myself doing a few of the moves to possibly put on Facebook, maybe to inspire somebody else. When watching back, I see that my form isn't real pretty, especially on the Warrior moves, I'm not getting too deep. But, the important thing is I'm there, doing it.

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 371; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 23, 2020 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 169.6 (no change)
Body Fat: 15.5% (+0,3%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

It was a very tough week for me emotionally. The workouts were almost a blur, but I think I did OK.


THOUGHTS FOR THE ROUND

I actually gained two pounds, but I certainly increased my numbers over last round.I really like this program, and now consider it my soul mate program. Once again, the nutrition could have been a lot better, but.I'm happy with what I was able to accomplish.

No comments: