Monday, February 3, 2020

WEEK OF 02/03/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 4 - WEEK 11

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 3, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Chest, Back, and Balls

I did a few more reps than last time on a few moves. There was one pull-up moves where I did a few less. Overall, I think I'm doing OK, as this is a hard routine. I went a bit faster than he did after a while, and I think I finished about five moves ahead of him, but I wasn't doing nearly the amount of reps he was doing on the pull-ups. I know if I had gone slower than I had, I probably would have done even less reps, because my body would have cooled down a bit.

Time: 60 minutes; Calories Burned: 563; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 4, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Plyocide

When I'm doing cardio, there's times when I dog a few moves when I'm getting a bit tired, when I'm trying to pace myself so I don't wear out, or when I simply don't like that particular move.. I tried not to do that today, and think I did OK at it.

Time: 66 minutes: Calories Burned: 521; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 5, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Shoulders and Arms: MC2

I pushed myself a bit today. There were a lot of moves where I consciously tried to up my numbers from last time. On the Shoulder Presses two weeks ago, I used 35's, but didn't get a lot of reps in. Today, I used 30's on the first two sets, and did get a lot of reps in. On the third set I tried 35's again, but my form started getting bad quickly, so my rep count went down again. On the Seated Bicep Curls, I used 30's on the first set (12 reps), 35's on the second set (10 reps), then tried 40's on the third set (8 reps with pauses). Overall, I was happy with what I did.

Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 583; Avg Heart Rate: 122.


THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 6, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Yoga: MC2 

I started off feeling good for the first few minutes, but my balance today was horrible, so things got frustrating. The sheer length of this thing makes it worse.

Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 452; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 7, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Base and Back

Once again, I went at this one hard, to keep up the trend I've been on lately. I used my new pull-up bar. The cushy foam grips are certainly easier to grip, but I still found the weakness in my hand grip to be the problem with me diung more reps. I did a few more pull-ups here and there, but not as many more as I'd hoped for. I did 20 reps on each of the plyo moves on the first set, but then upped it to 25 on the second set. I usually don't do that. I'm not sure it tired me out more cardio wise, but I think my legs tired out a bit more. A good workout.

Time: 51 minutes; Calories Burned: 455; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 8, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Total Body X

This is one of Tony's Upper-Cardio-Middle-Lower workouts. I never used to like it that much. There are only 16 moves, and in reality there are only a few moves I really don't like, notably the Spartan Squat Lunges and the Frog Burpee Squats. I got through it OK.

Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 351; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 9, 2020 - TONY HORTON ON ONE - ARX2

I got through everything OK, but I felt it.

Time: 45 minutes; Calories Burned: 269; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 172.2 (+2,2 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.7% (_0.2%)

A big gain. I'm not sure where it came from.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I weny at most of te workouts pretty hard this week. I'm sore and I;m starting to wear down a bit. I'm hoping the weight gain was an aberration. Usually when I get big gains or losses in a week, they go back down to where I was the previous week.

No comments: