Monday, July 27, 2020

WEEK OF 07/27/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 5 - WEEK 2

MONDAY - JULY 27, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Recovery 4 Results

I needed this today. I wasn't feeling too well and am not sure how I would have handles something more strenuous. I'm drinking too much pop again, and that's not helping.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 294; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


TUESDAY - JULY 28, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

One of my favorites. I got all the reps in. My right knee has a small tweak in it, but I got through it OK.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 434; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


WEDNESDAY - JULY 29, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

I did Ok, but I really struggled with the Shoulder Presses and the Arnold Presses. I used to be able to use 40's on the Shoulder Presses. Today I was fighting 30's. On the Arnold Presses I'm usually Ok with 25's and 12 reps. Today I used the 25's, but barely got in 10 reps. I'm hoping it's just because I hadn't done these moves in a while, but I do remember the same situation when I did similar moves in Power 90. 

Time: 36 minutes: Calories Burned: 279; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


THURSDAY - JULY 30, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain Of Youth

My mind was elsewhere, so it wasn't the best yoga workuut, but it wasn't horrible, either. Fact: my balance is really bad because of my bad feet and ankles.I'll keep working at it and do the best I can.

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 339; Avg Heart Rate: 105. 


FRIDAY - JULY 31, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth UML

Nothing of too much note. I got through it. I did a few less reps than he did on a few of the moves, but for the most part I kept up.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 396; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


SATURDAY - AUGUST 1, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Med Ball Core Cardio

I was feeling pretty good going into it. I started out well, but for some reason my feet were sliding on the carpet and my body became uncoordinated with some of the moves, like the Press Jacks and Twister. That became a bit frustrating, but overall I did what I could and my attitude was good.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 326; Avg Heart Rate: 118.


SUNDAY - AUGUST 2, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Killer Abs

It went a bit better than last week. I still only got 40 Mason Twists in, with a small couple seconds break around the 30 mark. I'd like to get at least 50 in with no breaks.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 156; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 162.0 (-2.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.7% (-0.6%)

Both are good drops.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm still drinking too much pop which is making me a bit hyper, but other than that I feel OK. I'm certainly feeling more toned. The workouts went fairly well.



No comments: