Monday, October 12, 2020

WEEK OF 10/12/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 5 - WEEK 13

 MONDAY - OCTOBER 12, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain Of Youth

Last week of the round. All yoga. My balance was scary bad today, but otherwise I enjoyed the workout.

Start: 9:00 pm; Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 347; Avg Heart Rate: 106. 


TUESDAY - OCTOBER 13, 2010 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird

This one is shorter and to the point. It was very relaxing today. My balance was a lot better than yesterday.

Start: 6:00 pm; Time: 36 minutes: Calories Burned: 230; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


WEDNESDAY - OCTOBER 14, 2020 - TONY HORTON ON ON ONE - Yoga: MC2

I'm starting to accept this one more as I get more used to it. Today might have been my best effort with it, I wasn't fighting it as much as I usually do. I just did it.

Start: 8:40 pm; Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 455; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


THURSDAY - OCTOBER 15, 2020 - TONY HORTON ON ON ONE - Yoga: MC2

A repeat of yesterday's workout and pretty much the same results. I just got it done. The time went fast.

Start:8:05 pm: Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 511; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


FRIDAY - OCTOBER 16, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird

I didn't get started until late. I played golf this morning in really cold weather. When I got home I just chilled out and took a few naps. I knew this wasn't a long or intense workout, so I figured I'd get to it sooner or later. It wasn't my best effort. I can usually get through this one without coming out of too many moves early, but today was an exception. On both sides of the Warrior 3 sequences I struggled and couldn't hold the Half Moons. The Warrior 2's felt like they were being held forever. But I got through it.

Start: 9:25 pm: Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 208; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


SATURDAY - OCTOBER 17, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ONE ONE - Fountain Of Youth

This was my last workout of the round. It wasn't great, but not totally bad, either. I just wanted to finish things out.

Start: 7:10 pm; Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 303; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


SUNDAY - OCTOBER 18, 2020 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 155.8 (-3.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.7% (.3%)

Big drops. I'm not eating enough, and I'm not eating well.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

All yoga. When I designed the schedule for this a few years ago, I needed something for week 13, and came up with the yoga idea. I wondered if it would be too much. It turns out, it's a perfect finish, because I'm finding by the time I get to this point, my body is pretty beat up. I really liked it. 


THOUGHTS FOR THE ROUND

The One On One's don't get the credit they deserve. I always get great results with them. I've done multiple rounds of the Original P90X, X2, X3, and often times finding myself plateauing. Not with the One On One's. They're fun, and there's a constant variety, mixing in 36 workouts instead of the 12 to 16 of the other programs. My body is sore and beat up, as it always is when I finish this program, but I feel like I accomplished something. There are days when I don't feel like working out (more so than not), but I always get it done. Doing something with an enjoyable atmosphere makes it that much easier. I loved the round. Numbers wise, I lost 8.2 lbs and 1.6% body fat.


WHAT'S NEXT?

I'm going to take a few weeks off and then dive into Tony's Power Nation Beta 1 workouts. I'd like to jump in now, but my body does need a bit of a rest.


 

No comments: