Monday, November 16, 2020

WEEK OF 11/16/2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - WEEK 8

MONDAY - NOVEMBER 16, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Power and Strength Yoga

I really struggled with this one on Saturday, so I was a bit worried about my stamina a bit. I did much better today. I'm thinking Saturday's struggles were due to my very sore legs from Drop, Pulse, and Hold. Today, It's only my shoulders that are a bit sore.

Start Time: 7:10 pm; Workout Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 590; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


TUESDAY - NOVEMBER 17, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Arms and Abs

Nothing really too hard. I guess you could lift heavier weight. but on a lot of these moves that would have been tough. Both Tony and Bobby were using between 10's and 25's on most of the exercises. I'm questioning the safety of the Heavy Curls. Seems like your back is in a compromising position to be lifting heavy weight. Overall, it wasn't a bad routine. I think I'll like it the more I do it.

Start Time: 7:35 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 389; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


WEDNESDAY - NOVEMBER 18, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Blood and Breath

This kind of a blah workout. There's nothing too hard, which be nice. Too much changing direction and hopping from spot to spot. I move too slow and don't have time to get deep in squats. It still tires you out a bit.

Start Time: 9:00 pm; Workout Time: 68 minutes; Calories Burned: 514; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


THURSDAY - NOVEMBER 19, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Power and Strength Yoga

Not much to say. It's the third time I've been through this one. I like the sequences, and I did OK with them today. It's over an hour, but it goes fast.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 559; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 20, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Primal Flow

I think this is one I might enjoy more as I get better at the moves. Right now I'm a bit coordinated and can't do a lot of them properly. But I'm going to keep trying.

Start Time: 8:15 pm: Workout Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 432; Avg Heart Rate: 121.


SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 21, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Arms and Abs

I never blow off workouts, but I came close today. I was feeling really tired today. I took few naps. I didn't know how I was going to get the energy to do. Finally, a bit after 9pm, I started. The workout went OK. I used heavier weights on a few of the moves. I'm still a bit leery of the bent over Heavy Curls, so I did Seated Bicep Curls instead. The ab moves all went well.

Start Time: 9:15 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 412; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 22, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Core Warrior 2

I almost didn't do this one. I normally rest on P90X Recovery Week Sunday's. I tried to convince myself that's what this was. Deep down inside I knew I just didn't want to do it. I finally got it done very late. It went OK. A few of these moves are bears. Just long.

Start Time: 10:20 pm; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 187; Avg Heart Rate: 117.  


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.0 (-1.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.5% (-0.2%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I don't know if I'm fully committed. I'm feeling because I started late that I'm not a part of this thing. I'm not really going full out. Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the moves. Maybe it's because my body is still a bit tired and I'm afraid I'm going to wear myself out. Mayne it's the state of the world at this moment. I don't know. I feel like I'm just going through the motions.

No comments: