Monday, November 23, 2020

WEEK OF 11/23/2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - WEEK 9

MONDAY - NOVEMBER 23, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Punchin' and Kickin'

I generally like the Martial Arts cardio workouts, and Alice has always been one of my favorite cast members. This was the first time doing this one, so I was a bit uncoordinated getting the sequences down, but once I do, I think I'll really like this one a lot. I was a bit concerned about how many Sprawls would be involved, but it wasn't too bad. I'll be looking forward to doing this one again.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 279; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


TUESDAY - NOVEMBER 24, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Push

Of all the Power Nation workouts I've done so far, this one feels the most like an Original P90X workout. I used 15's on most of the moves once again and they seemed to work well. I liked it.

Start Time: 7:35 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 430; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


WEDNESDAY - NOVEMBER 25, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Heart, Lungs, Legs

Not a fan. I'm not much on Cardio routines anymore. This one lost my interest from the start. Around the third or fourth moves, where you're reaching to the floor, then jumping up  switching legs, I just gave up halfway through the move and watched the rest from the couch. Things got a little better as it went along, but not my much. Something tells me I might like this one better the more I do it, but I'm not there yet.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 61 minutes; Calories Burned: 360; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


THURSDAY - NOVEMBER 26. 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Who's Got Your Back

It's Thanksgiving. I hadn't really eaten when I finally did this in the early evening, and I kind of had to force myself to get it done. It went OK. The pullups were a struggle after a while. I used 40's again on the Heavy Pants moves, but I've become a bit cautious with lifting heavy weights while being bent over and not using my legs. Overall, I'd say it went well.

Start Time: 6:35 pm; Workout Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 442; Avg Heart Rate: 121.


FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 27, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Total Body (Head To Toe)

This is one on Tony's U-C-M-L (Upper, Cardio, Middle, Lower) workouts, which I wasn't expecting, based on the title. Still, it went well. Nothing too hard.

Start Time: 7:35 pm; Workout Time: 59 minutes; Calories Burned:  457; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 28, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Power and Strength Yoga

After a while you just get tired of doing one vinyasa after another. Today was that day, A few times I just came out of the pose and sat on the couch for 30 seconds.

Start Time: 8:20 pm: Workout Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 574; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 29, 2020 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - 3 Speed Core Warrior

This was the ab/core routine from the first month that I never did, so I thought I'd try it today. 4 standing moves, 4 plank moves, 4 moves on your back. I did OK, but not great, as I was still getting used to some of the moves. However, I can feel it in my core afterwards, so it must have done something.

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout Time: 19 minutes; Calories Burned: 158; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 154.4 (-1.6 lbs)
Body Fat" 12.4% (-0.1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not too many thoughts. I did some new workouts which went OK. I can't tell if I like the new program, but I think the more I do it, and the more refined it gets, I will like it. Right now, I just don't feel like working out most of the time.

No comments: