Monday, February 15, 2021

WEEK OF 02/15/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2- WEEK 3

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 15, 2021 - POWER NATION NETA 2 - Chest and Back Round Robin

Pushup Rotation: Power Stands (30 reps); Medicine Balls: (25); Bosu Ball (25). Pullup Rotation: Unassisted (6); Pullup Assists (12); Band Pulldowns (15). I did Ok, but my arms were feeling like jello halfway through. I also don't go very low on Military Pushups, as I can't get my elbows to go back and scrape my sides.

Start Time: 7:40 pm: Workout Time: 65 minutes; Calories Burned: 541; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 16, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Drop, Pulse, and Hold

I can see where this can be an effective workout, but it's simply too long and tedious. I don't go too deep in my drops because of my knees, so that takes some of the effectiveness away. I also lose my balance on the lunge moves, so it does get a little frustrating.

Start Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 577; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 17, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Arms and Abs

I wasn't feeling too well because of something I ate for lunch. I'd seen a Facebook video earlier in the day from one of the Power Nation Family members saying instead of increasing his weights with bad form, he decreased them and concentrated on his form. That was my plan going in, but I was pretty comfortable with what I'd done the last time, so I went with that. I ended up getting through it OK.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 450; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 18, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Flash Card Cardio

It's tough for me to bounce around on my feet anymore, so I get frustrated and put very little effort into this one. I even sat through the warmup and the cooldown. I didn't get much of a workout.

Start Time: 7:30 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 369; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 19, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Shoulders and Arms Recharge

I don't know the reasoning behind the scheduling, but we just did arms two days ago. Regardless, I pretty much did what I did last time. There were a few times I did less reps than last time because I felt I was swinging the weights. I'm finding my left hand is giving out before my right hand, so that's one reason I stopped earlier. Overall I like the workout, but I'm getting tired. 

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 480; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 20, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Plyo 30/15

This was another day where I wondered how I was possibly going to get through this workout. MY body was feeling sluggish and my legs were feeling heavy. I put it off as long as I could, then just got into it. I normally just go through the motions on this one, but I decided early on I'd put some effort into it. It wasn't always pretty, but it was my best at this routine so far.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 440; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 21, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Crunch Town

I did Ok as usual.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 129; Avg Heart Rate: 94.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.4 (-0.8 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.6% (-0.4%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I liked the drop in the body fat. I am noticing I have no desire to eat any greasy foods. I just have to find some alternatives to replace them, especially while I'm at work. I know they're out there, I need to take a little time to look. My body is tired. A lot of people in the Power Nation group seem to be experiencing the same thing. The problem is I'm too stubborn to take days off or look for easier workouts. I've just never done that.

No comments: