Monday, July 26, 2021

WEEK OF 07/26/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - WEEK 9

MONDAY - JULY 26, 2021 - POWER NATIN BETA 3 - Flash Cardio 24

This one still confuses me a bit, as I don't know how many moves there actually are. I thought it was 24, but today it seemed like less. I got through it. My balance was bad, so it was tough to go all out. I did Front Snap Kicks instead of the Burpees. I'm on a Burpee revolt. Overall, it wasn't bad.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 335; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


TUESDAY - JULY 27, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Shoulders and Biceps

Shoulders and Arms Recharge was scheduled for today, but I was dog tired and couldn't see myself getting through all 24 sets. I though about trying it with lighter weights, but ultimately decided on doing this one, which was only 12 sets and only 30 minutes. There were a few moves where I dropped down in weight from last time, but that was mostly to maintain form. On the Strip Set, I started with 30's but he said not to supinate them at the bottom, so I tried that, and was only able to get in four reps. I got in eight reps with the rest of the rack. Overall, I got done more than I felt like doing, so I'd call it a win.

Start Time: 8:35 pm; Workout Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 241; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


WEDNESDAY - JULY 28, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Flash Card Cardio

I was actually feeling pretty good. I modified a few moves, mostly the Jacks, which I have trouble diung anymore, but on the rest I did better than usual.

Start Time: 8:35 pm: Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 366; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


THURSDAY - JULY 29, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Who's Got Your Back?

Most days I don't really feel like doing the workout. There are some days where I REALLY don't feel like doing the workout, briefly think about blowing it off, but know I'll do it anyways because I don't blow off workouts. Then there was today, where I had no intention of doing the workout. Around 9:30, my choices were down to doing a stretch workout, or just taking the day off, which I don't think I've ever done, but today seemed like a good day. I realized I swapped out this workout for a stretch one a few weeks ago. I also realized it's important for me to work out with my condition. So, around 9:45, while in almost a zombie like state, I got dressed, pulled out the pull-up bar, turned on the video, and went at it. Pull-ups were OK, at six per set. Most of the weighted back moves were with 30's, but Ipulled out 40's for the Lawnmowers, which I hadn't done in a while. They did feel heavy. I surprised myself a bit by actually getting the workout in, but I did it.

Start Time: 9:45 pm; Workout Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 415; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


FRIDAY - JULY 30, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Attack and Defend

My balance was really bad, but I got it done.

Start Time: 7:15 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 311; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


SATURDAY - JULY 31, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Top To Bottom

A nice stretch. This might be my favorite Power of 4 / Power Nation workout. 

Start Time: 10:35 pm; Workout Time: 39 minutes; Calories Burned: 178; Avg Heart Rate: 92.


SUNDAY - AUGUST 1, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Crunch Town

I started late, but got it done.

Start Time: 10:15 pm; Workout Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 122; Avg Heart Rate: 93.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 143,8 lbs (-2.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 10.1% (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm not sure what my thoughts are. I don't seem to be feeling much better. I've done most of these workouts numerous times. They're starting to get tedious. 

No comments: