Monday, March 14, 2022

WEEK OF 03/14/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - WEEK 11

MONDAY - MARCH 14, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Primal Flow 

It's so weird, it would be easy to dog it, but I always challenge myself to do the best I can on this  workout. Today was no exception. I even got off the floor a bit on the last move (Jump Squats).

Start  Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 463; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


TUESDAY - MARCH 15, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga 

My balance seemed a bit better than usual, especially at the beginning, but I still had problems getting into Warrior 1. My legs just don't seem strong enough to get me up into it. My flexibility was better than normal, too, so overall it went well.

Start  Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 269; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 16, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Who's Got Your Back?

I'm still doing Band Pull Downs instead of pullups. I did 16 on each set. On the back exercises, I'm still doing them seated, as that seems safer to me. I used 0's again, but increased my reps from 10 to 12. 

Start  Time: 7:30 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 410; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


THURSDAY - MARCH 17, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Plyo 30/15

My balance was horrible. I had to go really slow and missed several reps on each exercise. If I tried to go too low, I lost my balance and fell forward, Very frustrating, but it's what I have to deal with at times. I did what I could do.

Start  Time: 7:00 pm; Workout Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 326; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


FRIDAY - MARCH 18, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Arms and Abs

The workout went OK, but except for one move, I don't think I increased any weight or reps from the last few times. Instead of the bent over "Heavy Curls", which I don't think are good for my back, I do regular Bicep Curls. I don't know why, but for some reason I have problems lifting 25's on that move. I only got six reps in. In other workouts I can do more reps, so I'm wondering if it's where that move is placed in the workout. Maybe my arms are tired when I get there, but they shouldn't be. A mystery.

Start  Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 341; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


SATURDAY - MARCH 19, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Kicking and Punching

My balance was adequate, but it was tiring later on. I did OK overall

Start  Time: 6:50 pm; Workout Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 484; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SUNDAY - MARCH 20, 2022 - Rest

I skipped another ab workout. Becoming another very bad habit, but for some reason I can't muster up the energy on a Sunday


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 149.4 (+1.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 10.8% (+0.3%)

The weight gain is good, but I'm eating too much junk again.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm starting to wear down a bit, but on some of the routines I'm finding I can do more reps or weight here and there, which is good.


No comments: