Monday, June 13, 2022

WEEK OF 06/13/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 8

MONDAY - JUNE 13, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

I felt relaxed today. As we were starting in Mountain Pose I was thinking about how good my balance was. A few months ago I was stumbling all over the place while just trying to stand there. Today I felt like I did several years ago, before all the crap hit. It may have been my attitude, or mayble a bit of confidence, but the rest of the workout went very well. I was even able to get up into a few standing poses off of the vinyasas. Those still have a ways to go, but they were encouraging today.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 204; Avg Heart Rate: 96.


TUESDAY - JUNE 14, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Cardio 24

I cut the lawn when I got home. That took an hour, so my blood was moving a bit. This is a short workout, but I did pretty good at it. I didn't have to modify too much, except when we were jumping.

Start Time: 10:05 pm; Workout Time: 26 minutes; Calories Burned: 192; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


WEDNESDAY - JUNE 15, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Kickin' and Punchin'

Last time, I didn't get through the whole thing. Today I did. I went with socks only again. No shoes. It seems to work better. Again, my balance was bad, but I did what I could. It's been worse.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 389; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


THURSDAY - JUNE 16, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Pure Stretch

This went fine, but not my most flexible, especially in my legs. 

Start Time: 9:25 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 153; Avg Heart Rate: 85.


FRIDAY - JUNE 17, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Cardio 24

I started really late. It went about the same as Tuesday's workout. It's a good little routine. Perfect for a Recovery Week

Start Time: 10:50 pm; Workout Time: 26 minutes; Calories Burned: 134; Avg Heart Rate: 96.


SATURDAY - JUNE 18, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Don't Skip the Yoga

I tried, but I simply have a hard time get up into the standing poses. I can't swing my leg through anymore, have a hard time getting into the standing position, then have a hard time balancing with one foot back. But I got through it and didn't really quit.

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 393; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


SUNDAY -- JUNE 19, 2022 - Rest

I really should start dong my Sunday ab workouts again, but I do like the day off.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.8 (+1.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.8% (+0.1%)

Ok with me. I'm still trying to put some weight back on. I'm just hoping it's not "bad" weight. I'm also hoping it might bring some strength back.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This was pretty much a "Recovery Week". It was much needed and much appreciated.

No comments: