Monday, June 20, 2022

WEEK OF 06/20/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 9

MONDAY - JUNE 20, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Push 

I increased my reps on a number of moves, mostly the pushup ones. On the Chest Presses on the stability ball, I tried using 30's, but wasn't up to it, so I went down to 25's. Sometimes I can do 30's sometimes not, but today I felt I'd hurt myself if I kept trying. Overall, it was a good workout after last week's recovery week.

Start Time: 8:00 pm: Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 505; Avg Heart Rate: 127.


TUESDAY - JUNE 21, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Plyo 30-15

My legs were tired and my balance was bad, so it didn't go too well. I had bought some new Xero shoes that were more cross trainers than the other ones I had. They were comfortable, but even they didn't help me today.

Start Time: 8:00 pm: Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 304; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


WEDNESDAY - JUNE 22, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Chest and Back Round Robin

I changed the usual order around, just because. I still don't go too low on the Med Ball pushups or the Decline Pushups on an upside down Bosu Ball, but everything else went OK. I used 30's on the wighted back moves.

Start Time: 7:50 pm: Workout Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 495; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


THURSDAY - JUNE 23, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Card-io

This might have been the best I've ever done with this routine. I still can't jump at all, but at least I tried, to see if I could. I felt fresh most of the workout.

Start Time: 8:20 pm: Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 341; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


FRIDAY - JUNE 24, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, and Hold

I played golf in the morning, cut the lawn in the afternoon for a hour, then did this beast in the evening. My legs were starting to fry about a third of the way through, but I was determined to finish, so I sucked it up and did so.

Start Time: 8:35 pm: Workout Time: 72 minutes; Calories Burned: 506:  Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SATURDAY - JUNE 25, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

This went OK. Not bad, but not great, either. I got started late. Just wasn't into it.

Start Time: 9:25 pm: Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 117:  Avg Heart Rate: 100.


SUNDAY - JUNE 26, 2022 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGN IN

Weight: 154.2 (-2.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.5% (-0.3%)

I've been doing a lot of walking, mowing the lawn, the last few days, so maybe that had something to do with it.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I liked the weight loss. At this point, I'm not looking to lose more weight, but it was going up too quickly, so an adjustment was good. The strength workouts went pretty well after the recovery week.

No comments: