Monday, June 27, 2022

WEEK OF 06/27/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 10

MONDAY - JUNE 27, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Crunch Town 

Primal Flow was scheduled, but I hadn't been feeling well most of the day, so I didn't feel up to it. I did Crunch Town instead, because I haven't been doing my Sunday ab workouts. The workout went OK. I modified a few moves, not sitting up all the way, because it was hurting my lower back.

Start Time: 9:20 pm; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 110; Avg Heart Rate: 93.


TUESDAY - JUNE 28, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Arms and Abs 

Thus went well. I increased my reps on at least one move (Heavy Curls), otherwise it was pretty much the same as last time. My arms are feeling a bit, though.

Start Time: 8:50 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 331; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


WEDNESDAY - JUNE 29, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Body Scan Meditation 

I was kind of excited when I saw this on the schedule this week. I'd never done it before, and quite honestly, I didn't even know it existed. It was amazing, Simply amazing. I think I was conscious the entire time, but barely. It went by quickly, and I feel very good afterwards. Definitely a bit more relaxed.

Start Time: 8:50 pm; Workout Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 52; Avg Heart Rate: 78.


THURSDAY - JUNE 30, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Attack and Defend 

My balance wasn't great, but I did what I could. I wore workout shoes today. The last few times I did this I wasn't wearing shoes, and think I might have done better, but sometimes it just seems on how my balance is in general for that particular day.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 304; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


FRIDAY - JULY 1, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Triple Trouble Challenge 

30 Pushups. 15 Band Pulldowns. No problems. Even though I haven't been doing regular pullups, I can still feel the muscles in my back. I am concentration on those muscles during the pulldowns.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 70 minutes; Calories Burned: 374; Avg Heart Rate: 95.


SATURDAY - JULY 2, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga 

I'm not sure what was on the schedule today. It said "Morning Meditation", but I couldn't find that, so I did this, as there was no yoga for this week. It went OK.

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 131; Avg Heart Rate.


SUNDAY - JULY 3, 2022 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 154.6 (+0.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.4% (-0.1%)

Both are good numbers for me.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not much to say this week. The workouts didn't go exceptionally well, but I did like the Body Scan Meditation. 

No comments: