Monday, November 21, 2022

WEEK OF 11/21/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 3 - WEEK 8

MONDAY - NOVEMBER 21, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Push

I usually do Ok with this one, and today was no exception. I increased my reps from last time on a lot of moves.

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 412; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


TUESDAY - NOVEMBER 22, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Heart, Lungs, Legs

This one is tough for me. I can't really get off the floor anymore and my balance is generally terrible. Today, my feet just weren't moving. My ankles were weak and not reacting. I was totally disinterested and just went through the motions. Poor effort.

Start Time: 6:45 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 347; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


WEDNESDAY - NOVEMBER 23, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Who's Got Your Back

I increased my Band Pulldowns (done instead of instead of Pullups) from 16 to 20. I used 30's on most of the bent over back moves. I do them seated, so as not to hurt my lower back. I used 15's on the seated upper back/shoulder moves. All seemed to go OK. I'd consider it a really good workout.

Start Time: 9:10 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 426; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


THURSDAY - NOVEMBER 24, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Pure Stretch

Today is Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for a lot of things, but I was thinking the other day that I'm thankful I can can still do most of these workouts. I have some health issues that have come upon me the last two years, but I've always had the attitude that there are tons of people in worse situations than me. I always like stretch workouts. Today's went by very quickly. I wasn't as flexible as I am sometimes, but it still went well.

Start Time: 9:40 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 252; Avg Heart Rate: 94.

FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 25, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, Hold

I wasn't felling too great, but I sucked it up and got it done. Not my best effort by any means, but I didn't dog it, either. 

Start Time: 5:20 pm; Workout Time: 72 minutes; Calories Burned: 540; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 26, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Cardio

I felt OK going into it, but my feet don't always cooperate. The simple fact is that I can't move my feet real fast and I can't jump off my ankles. There are a lot of moves I have to modify, but that's what I do.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 310; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 27, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Crunch Town

Pretty good. I felt it in my abs a bit. I'm still not coming all the way up on a few moves, as I'm afraid of straining my lower back.

Start Time: 9:00 pm; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 106; Avg Heart Rate: 93.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 154.6 (+3.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.0% (+0.2%)

I ate a lot of regular ice cram this week. First time in a long time. This probably had something to do with the gain.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not too many thoughts. The workouts went OK. I am starting to get a bit tired, but it's not too bad.

No comments: